Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon > Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PokeMMO Bot] - The bot that works while the game is minimized

Discussion on [PokeMMO Bot] - The bot that works while the game is minimized within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PokeMMO Bot] - The bot that works while the game is minimized

Video showcase:

The shiny growlithe in the video has been found using the bot. It will be given away randomly among the first 3 patrons.

Description
This PokeMMO bot is for people who wants one that runs in the background with some additional security features. The bot will automatically stop and play a sound when a captcha appears or when your character is teleported to another map. Furthermore, it is for people who needs to customize it to their own needs. Scripts can be written in Python and loaded into the program. I have made some sample scripts that are already available and I can also help you write your own script if needed.

Features
  • Detect Captchas
  • Detect Teleports
  • Read player position
  • Sends packets (attack, walk, run)
  • Read battle info (pokemon ID, shiny)
  • Play sound
  • Python scripting support

Note: To get access to this bot, you need to be an active patron.
Get access by becoming a patron here:

Join the Discord and share scripts
We have an exclusive Discord community for our patrons (instant access) where you can find scripts, get help or ask questions about the development.

Tags
pokemmo, pokemmo bot