Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon > Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] PPORise-Pokemon Planet Advanced Bot

Discussion on [Release] PPORise-Pokemon Planet Advanced Bot within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Outdated] PPORise - Pokemon Planet Bot

What's this?

PPORise an advanced bot for Pokemon Planet()(i.e. a program able to execute actions in your place, like farming experience or money).

Introduction

The bot is completely free. It is made in the C# programming language and uses WPF for the graphical interface.

As opposed to many bots, this one will not use your mouse or your keyboard. In fact, it will not use the game client at all. That's right, you do not even need to run the game in order to start the bot.

This bot was created by following .

How this works?

It's very simple, actually: the bot will emulate a minimalist game client and connect to the server. It will pretend to be the original game, even though it does not have any image, sound or whatever. Instead of sending to the server "my character moved one case to the left" when the left arrow is pressed, like the game client, the bot will send it whenever it wants to move to the left.

Because of this, the bot requires your username and password from Pokemon Planet. I know this may frighten some of you, but these pieces of information are used while connecting to the Pokemon Planet's server and never sent to anyone nor stored anywhere. I don't care about your account.

Features
  • Movement: Can move in grass, water or caves to find Pokemon.
  • Battle: Can defeat opponent Pokemon using the best attack available.
  • Not-so-stupid AI: Will take the types, STAB and levitation into account in order to select the next attack.
  • Items: Can use items in battle, including Pokeballs. Yes, you can capture wild Pokemon and shinies.
  • Teleportation: Can easily move/teleport to a map.
  • Cool interface I guess .

Or ahh in your words:
  • Farm Money
  • Farm any Pokemon
  • Do mining ( Not 100% safe )
  • Catch any ER, VR, R, S, L
  • Do Fishing (Works Fully)
  • More..
  • More..
  • More..

Scripts

The interface of the bot is minimalist. It can display a few information but that's it. If you want to configure and start the bot, you will have to use a path (or a script). A script is a text file containing every action the bot has to do. The scripts use the Lua scripting language, which is quite simple to understand yet powerful. Even if you are not a programmer, you'll manage.

Here are a few basic examples of what the paths can do:
  • Example 1: Move in the grass in Route 1. Attack and defeat all Pokemon. Use a Pokeball whenever a shiny Pokemon appears and never attack it. Heal at Viridian's Pokecenter whenever the first Pokemon of our team is KO or no longer has any offensive PP(By moving to a Pokecenter), then go back to Route 1.
  • Example 2: Move from Viridian to Pewter. Run from any wild Pokemon.
  • Example 3: Surf in the water, Route 6. Throw a Pokeball to shinies. Attack Psyduck and Golduck. Run from any other pokemon.
  • Example 4: Move anywhere in Ilex Forest. Throw a Pokeball to shinies. Attack Pokemon if and only if they give ATK or HP effort values. Run from any other pokemon. Heal at Azalea's Pokecenter whenever the first Pokemon in our team is KO or out of offensive PP(By moving to a Pokecenter).
  • Example 5: Move anywhere in the Cinnabar Mansion. If a Charmander appears, switch to the second Pokemon in the team. Use the weakest attack available (False Swipe is always considered the weakest possible attack). Throw a Pokeball when the opponent life reaches 1. Run from any other Pokemon.

A few default scripts are available when you download the bot, I encourage you to read, understand and modify them. You can also find more scripts on the forums or even share your own!

If you can support us a cup of coffee , It will make us excited to work better with the updates
Link :

Links

New update works for the latest version of Pokemon Planet.
Last Update: 5/13/2020
Version: 1.3.1-beta2
Note:
This is a BETA release, so bans, crashes and bugs may occur.

Source-Code:
Latest Version:
Scripts:
Discord:

YouTube Showcase:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/08/2018, 17:29   #2

Explain why you need us to enter user/pass? Furthermore it looks pretty good man
Old 08/09/2018, 06:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokabu View Post
Explain why you need us to enter user/pass? Furthermore it looks pretty good man
Explained in the post check that out.
Old 08/09/2018, 11:22   #4

Thank you for explaining Looking very good!
Old 08/10/2018, 16:44   #5

elite*gold: 16
Doesnt work for me, keeps saying Loading Game Data
Old 08/11/2018, 20:21   #6

Quote:
Doesnt work for me, keeps saying Loading Game Data
Download the latest patch and paste that 'Settings.json' int the bot folder and re-try
Old 08/15/2018, 07:49   #7

New Patch has been released. Check the post!
Old 08/17/2018, 03:06   #8

Thank you very much! It's really useful
Old 08/20/2018, 13:51   #9

how to use? its nor working for me

do i need to download both json.net and moon sharp?

how to grind in viridian forest and i want to catch scyther and pinsir and pichu
thanks..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2018, 10:47   #10

Hi I can't get it to work. It keeps giving me this error:

Something went wrong while trying to log in to the server. Make sure you have been logged out from the web browser or website and re-check your username and password. Or may be it is your connection problem like slow internet or proxy is slow.

Help plzzzzz
Old 08/27/2018, 10:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneehs13 View Post
how to use? its nor working for me

do i need to download both json.net and moon sharp?

how to grind in viridian forest and i want to catch scyther and pinsir and pichu
thanks..
No, you don't have to download Json or MoonSharp thing. It doesn't work like other bots, you have to create your own scripts or get help from the discord server in order to create your script.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2018, 13:28   #12

The bot is updated for the latest version of Pokemon Planet.
The bot can be downloaded from here:
Old 09/06/2018, 18:53   #13

dont use this bot , you will be banished .
Old 09/07/2018, 12:51   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamadaleboss View Post
dont use this bot , you will be banished .
Of course my man. A bot is never 100% safe. And I am using the bot about a week and I didn't get banned. I guess this bot is too hard for you to use.
Old 09/26/2018, 19:36   #15

i use it 6 times in 6 accounts , he bann me in all so it s possible i dont know how use it , but dont disrespect me i m not a children , just say me how to use it .
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, pokemon planet, pokemon planet bot, pokemon planet free bot