Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon > Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aergia - Pokemon Planet Battle/Mine/Fish Bot

Discussion on Aergia - Pokemon Planet Battle/Mine/Fish Bot within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old 08/06/2018, 18:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Please re-patch after new patch, now you can battle using keyboard only, that will make your life easier, and ours also
Old 01/04/2020, 22:05   #17

tyyyy
Old 04/18/2020, 23:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by divarx View Post
tyyyy

Still works?
Old 02/08/2021, 16:23   #19

sry but i cant find the link
Old 07/06/2022, 05:53   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillCodeForFood View Post
Hi all,

I've working on a Pokemon Planet bot for the past few weeks and have gotten it to the point where some of you might find it useful as well.

The bot currently has three main modes it supports: Walking/Battle, Fishing, and Mining.

Along with these three modes there are a number of other useful features such as:
Pokemon Identification
Auto Healing
Refusing Trades
Skip Learning Moves
Configurable Kill,Avoid,Stop, and Catch lists.
Basic Catching Feature
Slack Integration,
this allows you to receive notifications and screenshots to your phone when you encounter rare Pokemon. Also, when you text "Update" to the bot using Slack it will reply with a screenshot update to your phone.

You can get more information from a quick website I put together:

As of now the bot only supports Windows 32 and 64 bit. There are plans for a Mac version but nothing immediate.

I have ran the bot up to 24 hours at a time on my system without any issues. If you run into any bugs, which I'm sure you will, please let me know by replying to this thread. I would also appreciate any suggestions you may have.
Developers rarely disclose how they check. Because it's a game of cat and mouse. Statistics can be a very useful tool.

Someone who spends an inordinate amount of time playing can be a dead giveaway. Extra gold is the same thing.

Similarly, they may be looking at how mechanical your play is. Do you always click in the same location? Do you always take the same amount of time to complete a task? extra

Are you in an area known for botting? They could be presenting you with captchas that you are unable to solve. Or comparable human tests. (Ignoring a GM, ignoring whispers, ignoring a pop-up box, etc.)

It's possible that people are reporting.

Tags
bot, planet, pokemon