Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon Planet Bot

Discussion on Pokemon Planet Bot within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pokemon Planet Bot

UPDATE 03/07/2023
Hello all. I have not checked this thread in years so I apologize for not getting back to any of you. By now you may be aware that Unity client is out and this bot is no longer supported.

I have uploaded the source code to this bot onto GitHub for anyone interested you can find it here: You may do what you wish with the source code. Perhaps some of you can even get it working again. I may try and make a new bot if there is enough interest sometime in the future.

Demo Video:

05/18/2020
Version 0.9.9

Download:
Discord:

What's new?
  • Added global marketplace to the bot. You can sort pokemon by nature, ability, and IV stats.
  • You can now remove items from pokemon and give them items to hold from within the bot.
  • Added Hoenn Safari, Sinnoh Safari, rest of Johto Safari, and other Hoenn/Island maps.
  • Fixed session items not updating properly.

How do I access global marketplace?
  • Go to a pokemart. (I still need to add more of these maps I promise I will...)
  • Click Access -> Shops -> Global Marketplace

How do I change held items?
  • Right click on the pokemon icon on the right side and click "Remove Item" to remove the current item.
  • Right click on an item in the inventory to give it an item to hold.

How to set up proxy?
Go to Options->Proxy and configure it. If the proxy is good it will let you save it.
Log out and back in to apply changes. When logging in it will tell you if proxy is enabled or disabled

How to teleport?
Got to Access->Location->Load Location and select the Pokecenter you want to go to. You can't teleport to a region you haven't reached yet. Be careful with this I don't know how safe it is.

IMPORTANT:
The teleport feature is currently very early in development and may cause issues/bans.
I am not yet certain how safe it is so use at your own discretion.

How does the sync flag work?
- When the flag is set the Pokemon which the rule is assigned to will only be caught if it is synchronized.

How to use vendor shop?
- You must have visited a shop during your session to enable this.
- Under the menu bar click Access -> Shop -> Vendor shop.

How to reorder Pokemon?
  • You cannot be in battle, you cannot be botting. Stop the bot.
  • Click on the Pokemon in your team.
  • Click the slot you would like to move it to by pressing one of the buttons on the bottom of the Pokemon info window.

How to mine?
  • Stand next to a rock or between multiple rocks.
  • Change bot to "Mine" mode from the drop-down.
  • Make sure you have a pickaxe.
  • Click start.
  • Character will look for an available rock next to him and mine it. Once that rock is mined he will switch to the next one if it is available.

How to Fish?
  • Must be logged in and facing water.
  • Must have a rod in your inventory.
  • Change the bot to "Fish" mode from the drop-down.
  • Click start.

First I want to say this was purely a side project I did for fun. I cannot guarantee you will not be banned. I have used it since I started making it and haven't had issues but that does not mean you won't get in trouble. Don't leave it running for too long and don't log in with multiple accounts is my advice to you. Use Effort Brace when you can to reduce exp gain and avoid suspicion.

This was built on Windows 10 64 bit. I cannot guarantee that it will work on your machine sorry if you have issues.

This is a client based bot so let me explain a few things before you get started.

This is what it looks like when you just open it:

Account tab in top left is where you enter your username and password to login. Below it you will see some general information about your game account and in game location.

Bot Control tab just below it is how you configure this bot.
Select Mode and Walk Mode buttons are used to change the function of the mouse click. When in select mode you can select tiles on the map where you want to walk when botting. And walk mode will move your character to location where you clicked.
This is how you should select the area where you want to walk:
Always make sure your selected tiles connect to your character so he can walk from where he is. You cannot skip tiles. If you fail to do this the bot will simply not run.
You can only move on the surface you log in as. So if you log in while on land you can walk on land. If you log in on water you can surf on water. Otherwise you can't switch from within the bot!

Bot Mode: Select whether you want to battle in grass or fish (Mining does not work). To fish you must be in water or facing water like the real game. Just walk towards water or log in when in water for this to work.
New Moves: This is for learning new moves for all pokemon. Select which slot you want to replace when a new move is being learned and there are no new slots available.
Evolve: Set this to yes if you want to evolve pokemon when they level up.
Avoid Elite: Set this to yes if you want to run away from elite pokemon.
Heal %: Set the % which you want your pokemon to heal at. So if you drop below that % you will use a potion.

Change Catch List: Change which pokemon you want to catch. Double clikc pokemon to add to list. You must also config catching for this.
Change Avoid List: Change which pokemon you want to avoid. Double click pokemon to add to list. (Good for EV training)

Once you have a pokemon in the catch config you MUST click "Config Catching" to tell the bot how to catch.

Here is an example screenshot of few rules:

• For each rule you select which pokemon you want to bring out. Slot 1 is current pokemon.
  • Then you specify which move you want to use.
  • If you want any status effect before catching it (pokemon being asleep).
  • How much health you want the wild pokemon to have before you use pokeball.
  • Then which pokeball you want to use

You can also check the "Stop" checkbox for a rule to indicate you want the bot to stop.

Be aware that if you select a move that will KO wild pokemon there is nothing the bot can do about it. So if you will attack it please use False Swipe or something that will leave some hp!!!!
Thanks
14 Users
Old 04/23/2020, 15:20   #2

Can you add the viridian forest?
Old 04/24/2020, 00:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurystick View Post
Can you add the viridian forest?
I just uploaded a new version which has more map files. You can copy the config folder from your current version to the new one to keep your bot rules and catch/avoid list as well as the cookies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2020, 01:02   #4

can u upload on an other site , i cant use that site please
Old 04/24/2020, 01:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHwak View Post
can u upload on an other site , i cant use that site please
I added a mirror link for download. Try that one.
Old 04/25/2020, 11:50   #6

How long do you use it without being spotted by a manager?
Old 04/26/2020, 22:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shisuixitachi View Post
How long do you use it without being spotted by a manager?
I can't say exactly. I've run it for about 10-12 hours a day while taking some days off or using different accounts. Try to take breaks every now and then be reasonable. If you're using it all day it will be obvious you're botting just by the number of rare pokemon you encounter.

Also I've added an update to the bot today, get the latest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2020, 05:55   #8

Creating web session...
Web session created.
Connecting to the game server...

then it freez
Old 04/28/2020, 10:47   #9

Quote:
Creating web session...
Web session created.
Connecting to the game server...

then it freez
Happens the same to me..
Old 04/28/2020, 23:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanNStoP View Post
Happens the same to me..
The bot starts up with a console can you check it for any errors? It's possible you're standing on a map which I don't have a map file added for.

I'm working on adding rest of the maps.
Old 04/29/2020, 00:00   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermitRoshi View Post
The bot starts up with a console can you check it for any errors? It's possible you're standing on a map which I don't have a map file added for.

there is no error in the console.
ookay sir what are the maps that the bot supports ?

holy , the bot is working and its sooo good , i've tried it in route 4
what other maps that the bot workks on ?
Old 04/29/2020, 04:37   #12

Quote:
there is no error in the console.
ookay sir what are the maps that the bot supports ?

holy , the bot is working and its sooo good , i've tried it in route 4
what other maps that the bot workks on ?
You can check under config/maps folder. There is a list of all map configs in there.
Old 04/29/2020, 05:04   #13

there is 1 problem in route 4 , i did do catch mankey and i made the hp at 100% and throw any pokeball

but when it did find mankey it made me log out
You have been logged out.
Old 04/29/2020, 06:20   #14

Quote:
there is 1 problem in route 4 , i did do catch mankey and i made the hp at 100% and throw any pokeball

but when it did find mankey it made me log out
You have been logged out.

Thank's for the heads up, I see the mistake and will patch it for next version. For now just select a specific pokeball.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2020, 10:21   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermitRoshi View Post

that's what shows to me in to the console
Can you add a list of the maps that are currently supported, please?

I dont know if it is just me, but it seems the bot doesnt work if I have a bike or a new bought pickaxe in my inventory..