Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon Planet Level/Farm Bot

Discussion on Pokemon Planet Level/Farm Bot within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old 05/14/2018, 12:53   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAPokemon View Post
Great bot btw I love it! A thing you could add if possible is that you can choose what move to use when farming instead of hacing to use the first attack only. Still an amazing bot though.
Thanks

Yes i am already thinking about this feature, will be added in the next version!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2018, 16:53   #62

Ran the bot 10 hours overnight, everything went smoothly. I did notice it tend to "Start/Stop" with mining when someone's name is directly on the rock. I think the program doesn't understand that the colors changed.
Old 05/14/2018, 17:15   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokabu View Post
Ran the bot 10 hours overnight, everything went smoothly. I did notice it tend to "Start/Stop" with mining when someone's name is directly on the rock. I think the program doesn't understand that the colors changed.
Thanks for the information! This is definately a Bug i have to fix.
Old 05/15/2018, 07:29   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokabu View Post
I don't think this ones the bot fault for me but how do you run it for 10 hours and not get "Connection lost" or something?
Old 05/15/2018, 11:32   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAPokemon View Post
I don't think this ones the bot fault for me but how do you run it for 10 hours and not get "Connection lost" or something?
This is indeed no issue with the bot but with your internet connection.

However: I am working on a fix right now which will allow the bot to automatically reconnect after he detects an dc. This should fix your issue with the connection.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2018, 11:44   #66

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOBot View Post
This is indeed no issue with the bot but with your internet connection.

However: I am working on a fix right now which will allow the bot to automatically reconnect after he detects an dc. This should fix your issue with the connection.
That's sick! thanks man you seem to be really dedicated to this bot and the community.
Old 05/15/2018, 13:00   #67

I'd also like to suggest a Pause button ? I wanted to make a monster proggy but I always get into something where I have to stop the bot. Keep up the good work, hope to see you do some fishing someday
Old 05/15/2018, 14:57   #68

The bot can detect the encounter but won't attack due to not realizing the name of encountered poke. (I'm not sure but that's what the debug log said.)

Edit: can't attach the file for some reason so I guess I should post the log here.

DEBUG[PB]: Waiting for encounter name!
DEBUG[PB]: Checking for battle encounter name!
DEBUG[PB]: java.awt.Point[x=645,y=311] returned -4932159!
DEBUG[PB]: java.awt.Point[x=645,y=311] returned -7631989!
DEBUG[PB]: java.awt.Point[x=823,y=337] returned -4013374!
Old 05/15/2018, 15:36   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOLOVER View Post
The bot can detect the encounter but won't attack due to not realizing the name of encountered poke. (I'm not sure but that's what the debug log said.)

Edit: can't attach the file for some reason so I guess I should post the log here.

The only time when the bot doesn't fight for me is then the cordinates/overlay are incorrect. Press the + and be sure it fits PERFECTLY.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2018, 16:16   #70

F
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOLOVER View Post

Hi

So there are many possibilities for this issue. I will need the whole log to be able to analyze this issue. (You can send me a private message in this forum so you don't spam the whole thread.)

Also be sure to check the known issues section on the webpage of the bot, there are some common issues solved.

For example: If you use Windows you need to have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed or the name detection won't work

Please check this section on the help page first and if this doesn't fix the issue please send me the whole log in a private message.
Old 05/15/2018, 20:10   #71

I ran the bot for 5 hours and got banned . I guess u guys should be more careful while using it
Old 05/15/2018, 21:15   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhilash1 View Post
I ran the bot for 5 hours and got banned . I guess u guys should be more careful while using it
If this is because of using the Bot i am very sorry.
However, many people and myself are using the Bot for many weeks and many hours straight and we never had any issues or were banned because of it.

Also the Bot is quite good at hidding that it is a Bot.

Maybe you can tell us why you were banned and how you used the Bot. Did you use a different Bot before? Maybe you were banned because of it.

EDIT: It might be possible that this mining-bot is easy to detect for the system, i will add some function to make it more difficult to detect the mining bot.
Old 05/16/2018, 00:51   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhilash1 View Post
Where were you mining? What tier rock were you mining? Like mentioned above, I ran the game over 18 hours today, so probually at the same point you got banned. Is there anything else you can tell us about what happened? Would be great for other users like me to maybe watch out for somethings.
Old 05/16/2018, 17:09   #74

Yup got banned while mining . I am new to mining so was mining red tier
Old 05/16/2018, 19:42   #75

Stange, guess you got manually banned to be fair.

Tags
bot, pokemonplanet