Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pokemon Planet Level/Farm Bot

Old 07/17/2018, 22:34   #286

elite*gold: 0
a
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOBot View Post
Hey, so in the log i can see an issue "tessBaseAPIGetUTF8Text" which means that there is some Path issue when trying to read the required files in the data folder. I assume that your path to the Bot contains some invalid characters like etc..
Simple solution:

Move the Bot folder (PPOBot with data folder ... inside) to a location where there are no invalid characters in the path name.
For example to C:\Program Files\PPOBot

This should fix the issue.
Thx I will try to see if it works now

Quote:
You should try to download Java 9 from here:

Also make sure you don't have a display scaling activated on windows.
which one is it? enviorement or development?

Old 07/17/2018, 23:10   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekukan View Post
a
Thx I will try to see if it works now

which one is it? enviorement or development?
enviorement

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2018, 23:23   #288

[QUOTE=PPOBot/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for guiding me from the begining love your bot and i hope you keep updating! Thanks so much and Good Luck! for your next projects!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2018, 06:07   #289

Thumbs up

its 100% match red overlay but im using puffin pc version because i got banned xD due to the ip ban i cant play in chrome nor mozilla but i can play again because of puffin

inb4 it works at chrome and mozilla due to ip ban i use now puffin to bypass the ip ban

thanks in advance keep up the good work and thumps up!

Old 07/18/2018, 18:03   #290

Hi! I saw many people saying that the bot works perfectly amazing. So I think im gonna try it. But first I wanna make sure I wont get banned. Could u tell me how can I make sure I wont be banned or how does the ban stuff works so I can avoid it (if you know it). I want to know something like tips of not getting banned while using this bot. Thanks in advance and sorry if the questions were stupid because I really think they are. xD
Old 07/18/2018, 18:17   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morty345 View Post
Hi! I saw many people saying that the bot works perfectly amazing. So I think im gonna try it. But first I wanna make sure I wont get banned. Could u tell me how can I make sure I wont be banned or how does the ban stuff works so I can avoid it (if you know it). I want to know something like tips of not getting banned while using this bot. Thanks in advance and sorry if the questions were stupid because I really think they are. xD
Hey, so many people are using the bot, some of them 24/7 and there was never a ban because of the bot i know about.

Generally the bot is very safe to use. However there is never a 100% safety that you are not getting banned for using it (however as i said no one was banned before since the bot is very good at hiding that it is a bot).

You should make sure that - if you are using the hunt mode - your character does not move outside the grass because even if you tell the bot to move 5 steps to the left (and 5 steps to the right after) it will move more than 5 steps. So if you are starting from a position where the grass to the left ends after 5 steps you might end up running on spots without grass which is kinda suspicious.
What people do to avoid this: Search for a spot where left and right (or top and bottom) are walls or something like that so you don't leave the grass.

Since there is no real pattern while moving with the bot it is very difficult to detect.
Old 07/18/2018, 18:51   #292

Well, im going to use it in a cave so there are pokemon everywhere because there is no grass.
Also, will changing the IP adress with VPN help me at all?
And my last question is - if I get banned by any reason, can I play the game somehow ? Like in another browser or something? Sorry for taking your time and thanks in advance! <3
Old 07/18/2018, 18:56   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morty345 View Post
Well, im going to use it in a cave so there are pokemon everywhere because there is no grass.
Also, will changing the IP adress with VPN help me at all?
And my last question is - if I get banned by any reason, can I play the game somehow ? Like in another browser or something? Sorry for taking your time and thanks in advance! <3
Changing IP address will only prevent your local IP from getting banned which means that you can still play without an VPN (of course your account will be banned so you can not use it anymore).
I don't know stuff about what happens after you get banned since i was never banned before.
In my opinion using a VPN is not necessary since the possibility that you get banned in the first place is kinda low.
Old 07/18/2018, 20:31   #294

how do i telegram control the bot?
Old 07/18/2018, 20:46   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekukan View Post
how do i telegram control the bot?
Type /commands in the Telegram chat with the bot to learn how to do it.
Old 07/20/2018, 06:45   #296

hi i am having problems not being able to make a move. I move back and forth but do not actually attack or anything. It just sits there. I have verified my screen is lined up properly and have messed with settings but log always says the same. I am on mac and also ensured i downloaded tesseract and updated my colors as the instructions say

Log below:

Old 07/20/2018, 10:55   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by idoshadythings View Post
hi i am having problems not being able to make a move. I move back and forth but do not actually attack or anything. It just sits there. I have verified my screen is lined up properly and have messed with settings but log always says the same. I am on mac and also ensured i downloaded tesseract and updated my colors as the instructions say

Hi,

so as usual Mac is always a bit trick to work with.
There is an issue with the color adjustment on mac at the moment. Every color but one is adjusted correctly. However this one color leads to the error you are experiencing.

Solution:

1) Open the file colorsettings.ppb with a text editor. This file is located in your Bot data folder
2) Replace the line "bu":-5231836, with "bu":-5362648,
3) Save the file and reopen the bot
4) The Bot should now be able to react to an encounter
Old 07/20/2018, 19:45   #298

PPO Bot

Sir, can you please make one "use potion if pokemon under x %"
and some anti ban system

Also a few wrong things, Latios can't be found, and some rarities from pokemons are different
Wingull and Latios aren't on the list properly, check them please

Thank you!
Old 07/21/2018, 10:03   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzor4 View Post
Sir, can you please make one "use potion if pokemon under x %"
and some anti ban system

Also a few wrong things, Latios can't be found, and some rarities from pokemons are different
Wingull and Latios aren't on the list properly, check them please

Thank you!
Hello, thanks for your suggestions!

However, i don't plan to add any new features to the Bot. This has two reasons:

1) I don't have much time to develop the Bot further
2) I don't play Pokemon Planet anymore so i don't have a real reason to spend time there too

There will be support if problems occur but unfortunately no new features. Sorry
Old 07/21/2018, 15:57   #300

As for Latios and Wingull, can you check them? Latios isn't on the list, and wingull is with wrong rarity

Quote:
Hello, thanks for your suggestions!

However, i don't plan to add any new features to the Bot. This has two reasons:

1) I don't have much time to develop the Bot further
2) I don't play Pokemon Planet anymore so i don't have a real reason to spend time there too

There will be support if problems occur but unfortunately no new features. Sorry

Tags
bot, pokemonplanet

« PokeOne - Advanced bot made by following PROShine | [PokeOne][v1.0.0.0]OneBot »