Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I was swindled by ss.exe.

Discussion on I was swindled by ss.exe. within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was swindled by ss.exe.

I was swindled for about 400 dollars. I can't DM Ben on the Discord channel, he deleted all the posts.

I believed him because he's a gold member, but I don't feel good.

Everyone, be careful.

Since I am Korean, I will cancel all the gift certificates I purchased for him under the Consumer Protection Act and get a refund within 7 days.
Old 10/02/2022, 18:38   #2

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 373/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,558
SS.exe is a known scam.

Do never buy from some random Discord server.

There are enough providers here: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pl...providers.html
And here: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pl...ounds-trading/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I was swindled by a dynamic shop.
04/15/2022 - Escape from Tarkov - 11 Replies
I have been using his ESP for two weeks. I always use LABS or LABS LITE, so I bought ICE to look at other functions. However, there was an error in his program and only the blue screen welcomed me. As a result, I requested a refund to pay for another product and temporarily purchased a 1DAY product and was expelled from his discode while using it. This is an obvious fraud.
i want do "sura.exe mac.dll serverip.cfg and metin2client.exe" one exe of combine?
05/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i have dyndns server so local server i want do "sura.exe mac.dll serverip.cfg and metin2client.exe" one exe of combine How do I do this.Really this a lot important for me waiting for your help please help
[Longjut2] Problem mit Exe! [China EXe+DE eXE]
09/22/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Hi leute, spiele Longjuyt2 ! hab ein problem spiele mit einer DE exe... ich kann aber nicht durch portale gehen weil sich metin dann aufhngt! noch dazu hab ich eine Frage bezglich steine+6 ! die kann man ja nur mit der china exe einfgen oder? woher bekomm ich die china exe? und woher bekomm ich ne neue DE exe!!
AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, NPCServer.exe
07/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Im now trying to connect to my server, but when I try to run AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, and NPCServer.exe theres an error. When I run AccServer.exe, it says server start.... kernel init ok. Then its will close. Then when I try to run MsgServer.exe an error message will pop up with ݿʧ! then I click ok, then it the following messages appear