Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a good norecoil... Recomnds?

Discussion on I need a good norecoil... Recomnds? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/02/2018, 21:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
@ added u on discord and private messege you looking for free test
Old 09/03/2018, 16:16   #17

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyntek View Post
Someone could recommend me and good no-recoil, that do not change the game files allowing banishment ... Recently Im using radar undetected, but even then I still give a few misses in the spray and im so boring to train this...
any recommendations?
may i know where u buy the esp cheat dude ? i need one
Old 09/03/2018, 17:13   #18

elite*gold: 170
Since quite some people asked our support on Discord if we also provide macros for the new BERYL M762 weapon: Yes we do!

Old 09/04/2018, 03:30   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wdrag0n View Post
If you're looking for macros/scripts helping you with the recoil, I can give you a free 24 hour test of our loader+scripts.

Just pm me if you're interested.
We offer our own external loader which only hooks onto your mouse without touching game files or anything else which gets you easily detected (which doesn't mean that you are unbannable, anything can get detected these days).
pm me dude im interested with yours macro

Im looking for radar cheat too
Old 09/04/2018, 23:23   #20

Got a free test by sn0wdrag0n and bought it afterwards.
I can totally recommend these macros especially because it's a one time payment.
@wijyaya77 I can recommend pubgxradar it's too expensive for me to use it in every casual game but I tested with the 10 Hours version once.
Old 09/06/2018, 13:53   #21

woking good
Old 09/08/2018, 19:11   #22

macrokingz gave me a 24hr trial, everything seems to be smooth like butter!

Would probably purchase after my trial ends
Old 09/10/2018, 16:42   #23

elite*gold: 28
Hype X maybe. Project Orange = never
Old 09/11/2018, 11:15   #24

This is a late reply, but just wanted to vouch for macrokingz as I purchased theirs setup about 3 weeks ago and it has been really great. Had been on the market for quite some time, careful which one I finally went with and I definitely don't regret it. Completely worth that one time payment
Old 11/17/2018, 02:43   #25

Does it still work?

its been a while since ived looked for a hack to counter other hackers, does macrokingz still work?
Old 11/17/2018, 14:17   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunterhaxer View Post
its been a while since ived looked for a hack to counter other hackers, does macrokingz still work?
This isn't a "hack" tho. We sell our own macros together with our own loader/software to use them. That's a difference (especially regarding detections).
And yes, everyting fully working and undetected
Old 11/17/2018, 22:45   #27

What does your software do?

Quote:
This isn't a "hack" tho. We sell our own macros together with our own loader/software to use them. That's a difference (especially regarding detections).
And yes, everyting fully working and undetected
Is your software just recoil control only, or is there like walls and some other scripts?
Old 11/18/2018, 21:23   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunterhaxer View Post
Is your software just recoil control only, or is there like walls and some other scripts?
I'd recommend googling what an actual macro/script is and the difference to cheats. I am sure you kinda misunderstand what a macro is capable of.

We offer macros/scripts for PUBG in our software, which drastically reduce the recoil of each weapon while looking fully legit to spectators.
Since our software doesn't interact with the game (which is a big plus regarding possible detections/security) you don't get a wallhack or any other kind of cheat with it
Old 11/19/2018, 01:01   #29

Is there a free trial?

Quote:
I'd recommend googling what an actual macro/script is and the difference to cheats. I am sure you kinda misunderstand what a macro is capable of.

We offer macros/scripts for PUBG in our software, which drastically reduce the recoil of each weapon while looking fully legit to spectators.
Since our software doesn't interact with the game (which is a big plus regarding possible detections/security) you don't get a wallhack or any other kind of cheat with it
is there a trial i can maybe have to see how macro kingz work?
Old 11/19/2018, 16:01   #30

Shout out to Macrokingz, I just bought their macros yesterday and they work well. i didn't use it a whole lot, but yeah they work as advertised. I only used the overall recoil macros and not the rapidfire or tapfire, so I can't really say anything about those but they definitely work. Thanks guys!
Thanks
1 User