Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ragekings scam site!

Discussion on Ragekings scam site! within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 221
Exclamation Ragekings scam site!

never buy from that site the hacks are fake and also he will let u pay couple of times in giftcard codes and he will keep saying its unvalid.

got enough proof if u guys would like to but im warning already never buy from them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2018, 07:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
they also scam me i will never buy again
Old 08/03/2018, 18:55   #3

elite*gold: 519
Received Thanks: 30,179
lol, what are you expecting, falling for low prices so obvious and even if you get something at the end its proably detected
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scam Scam and more scam!
02/15/2024 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I cant belive how can ppl be so fcking scammer, like liza the "trustable" guy and SparckyY or smeothing liek that, they just scammed me like maybe they did to other "noobs" like me i have prooff but i want to talk with some admin or something coz i lose much money...
RAGEKINGS.NET SCAM WEBSITE
10/24/2017 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 3 Replies
Hello ladies and gentlemen just came here to alert u guys DNT BUY A SINGLE HACK AT RAGEKINGS.NET i made a video check it out https://streamable.com/n0b3e
[Selling] Jackpot Site | Site + Bot + SQL File + Setup Guide of Site + BOT Setup
08/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, who is willing to buy invite you to steam a private message : Steam Community :: NINJAGO. Drejku? Witam, kto jest chetny do kupienia zapraszam na steam wiadomosc prywatna: Steam Community :: NINJAGO. Drejku?
Fixed Aimbot by ragekings
12/20/2009 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Hey there i has found a aimbot from Ragekings this owns hard XD Ragekings has put in an new bypass now works but u cn get easy banned because it shoot so fast in head ... thats amazing :D Downloadlink: Aimbot by Ragekings.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... Virusupload dont work there stay its no page founded Password: www.Ragekings.com