Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aZim0 - Can you answer me?

Discussion on aZim0 - Can you answer me? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aZim0 - Can you answer me?

Hello to all mods and admins of this forum.

First, I would like to thank you for letting me post here. I ask for your generosity to let this thread be here for three days so I can ask for a person's reply.

His name is aZim0
After talking by Discord, I knew him a bit and he talked about having a cheat written himself, used among his friends.

He talked about selling it, and it was eventually like this:

Then he talked about how trustworthy he is, while blaming others:

Ok so finally I paid (LOL) 400 euro:

So finally he thought that he can stop being nice to me:

And he stopped talking:

So after one week of waiting, I tried to ask him on this forum, and also posted a Visitor message to ask him to reply me and let me know what is happening.

Just 15 minutes later, he deleted my Visitor message on his profile. So I got no choice but to ask him here, making a proper thread.

So aZim0, can you answer me now?
Old 12/15/2017, 12:54   #2

just reinforces my opinion that no one should pay with methods that do not have escrow and or buyer protection...
Old 12/15/2017, 13:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by genzbenz View Post
just reinforces my opinion that no one should pay with methods that do not have escrow and or buyer protection...
At least he was decent enough to not blocking me, but just not saying a **** thing, and just delete anything I sent him.

Well don't know what to believe in any more, I really look forward to my end, like a quick death, so I can stop breathing the same air with these kind of people.

I lost 1470 usd in total to three scammers. How nice of myself.
Old 12/15/2017, 13:26   #4

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguadien View Post
I lost 1470 usd in total to three scammers. How nice of myself.
I'd stop buying stuff online if I was you.
Old 12/15/2017, 13:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICO RECKLEZZ View Post
I'd stop buying stuff online if I was you.
Yeah now I even want to commit suicide.
Old 12/15/2017, 14:21   #6

Quote:
Yeah now I even want to commit suicide.
You don't sound like a sane person. You should seek professional help, like a psychiatrist or something like that.
Old 12/15/2017, 14:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudensky View Post
You don't sound like a sane person. You should seek professional help, like a psychiatrist or something like that.
he cant afford one now
Old 12/15/2017, 18:37   #8

elite*gold: 14
lol
Old 12/15/2017, 19:20   #9

Actually from what I have seen from aZim0, he sounds like a decent guy, so I do not understand why he would treat you differently.

I actually paid him for help improving my messed up source code (that I bought long time ago and tried to improve) and he was very helpful and we had no issues after I sent the payment.
Old 12/16/2017, 03:08   #10

elite*gold: 519
Received Thanks: 30,179
i really dont understand.
so many people getting scammed here. how you guys do that.
last time i got scammed was about 10 years ago.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2017, 04:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudensky View Post
Actually from what I have seen from aZim0, he sounds like a decent guy, so I do not understand why he would treat you differently.

I actually paid him for help improving my messed up source code (that I bought long time ago and tried to improve) and he was very helpful and we had no issues after I sent the payment.
Yes if you checked my screenshots of our chat on Discord, I thought he was a good guy and trusted him. After payment, I even tried to not sending him any message during Saturday and Sunday, as I thought I should not bother him during the weekends.

I only posted this topic after he deleted my Visitor message on his profile.

When he had not replied me, I thought he was busy, or he met some difficulties in building his cheat.

But when he deleted my message, I completely lost my hope.
I paid him full amount, and then he stopped talking for a whole week, I don't understand what he wants.

Quote:
i really dont understand.
so many people getting scammed here. how you guys do that.
last time i got scammed was about 10 years ago.
1st time scammed - A guy showed me screenshot of him using ESP with me in the same game. Blocked me after paying 500 usd

2nd time scammed - XYZcheat - A guy offered 1 day trial, 2 days later - after paying 500 usd, he blocked me and his cheat is detected

3rd time scammed - aZim0 ignored me, and deleted my message on his profile after paying 470 usd
May be the reason why aZim0 treated me like that because I had a hard time transferring my money to Paypal, so I used BTC instead, that's why he thought he can outright ignore me after the payment.
Old 12/16/2017, 04:59   #12

thats why you should've asked for a trade via epvp xd
Old 12/16/2017, 05:48   #13

elite*gold: 519
Received Thanks: 30,179
Quote:
Yes if you checked my screenshots of our chat on Discord, I thought he was a good guy and trusted him. After payment, I even tried to not sending him any message during Saturday and Sunday, as I thought I should not bother him during the weekends.

I only posted this topic after he deleted my Visitor message on his profile.

When he had not replied me, I thought he was busy, or he met some difficulties in building his cheat.

But when he deleted my message, I completely lost my hope.
I paid him full amount, and then he stopped talking for a whole week, I don't understand what he wants.

1st time scammed - A guy showed me screenshot of him using ESP with me in the same game. Blocked me after paying 500 usd

2nd time scammed - XYZcheat - A guy offered 1 day trial, 2 days later - after paying 500 usd, he blocked me and his cheat is detected

3rd time scammed - aZim0 ignored me, and deleted my message on his profile after paying 470 usd
May be the reason why aZim0 treated me like that because I had a hard time transferring my money to Paypal, so I used BTC instead, that's why he thought he can outright ignore me after the payment.
cant belive you pay so much, sold 5 cheats for 200€ each here, no bans on my customers so far and for most the price seem to high but when i hear so many people getting scammed for 500€+ pretty sad.
Old 12/16/2017, 06:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirosix View Post
cant belive you pay so much, sold 5 cheats for 200€ each here, no bans on my customers so far and for most the price seem to high but when i hear so many people getting scammed for 500€+ pretty sad.
Well I got scammed because I looked around for cheats and no slots are available for me even when I registered and sent ID cards to 6 different cheat sellers.

Got desperate and looked around, got scammed 3 times in a month. @: I also checked your cheat and no slots are available.

A little reason why I got scammed is because no matter where I looked, legit cheat slots are all unavailable.

Main reason is I am dumb. Yes I know that.
Old 12/16/2017, 08:48   #15

You seriously need to seek some help, it looks like you have some problems not related to game hacks.