Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aZim0 - Can you answer me?

Discussion on aZim0 - Can you answer me? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/16/2017, 09:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well, if I was scammed 3 times in a month, it means I am stupid or too naive, it does NOT mean I am insane.

I value my money, yes, and losing 1470 usd for nothing made me frustrated, but I did not lose my sanity.

I may want to kill myself, but that is my decision, as I had a ****** life until now and I have lived for 30 years, which I think is enough for a human.

And, in my country, there is no such thing as psychiatrist or psychologist, because this is a developing one and one average person earns about 1000~1500 usd/month.

Which meant I lost my salary, and I don't need help.
I just need aZim0 to reply me clearly by private messages or posting here, like:
+ "You are scammed because you are too dumb"
+ "I am working on the cheat and it may take one or two more months due to the version 1.0 of PUBG"
+ "Exquisitely speaking, I hate your guts so even if you paid me, I chose to ignore you and you will receive no ****"
+ "When I said "To trust or not to trust is your choice.", my choice after your payment is not to trust you."

So, all I want is, he needs to give me a closure, even if he lies.
Old 12/18/2017, 19:38   #17

I wrote with him in discord too, looks like a nice guy. Wanted 500 first then 20/m but... i wasnt safe enough to send 500 dollars to a stranger.
Looks like ive been lucky.
Old 12/18/2017, 22:52   #18

elite*gold: 28
Why are you willing to pay that much money to win in PUBG? I don’t understand. I don’t mean to sound like a **** but are you really that bad and you feel the need to compensate by spending mortgage sized money on cheats for a video game?

****, send me some money! I’ll put it to better use lmao
Old 12/19/2017, 00:07   #19

This really is frustrating. The truth will set us free. That is if the person is too practical to think for it though. XD
Old 12/19/2017, 15:04   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguadien View Post
Hello to all mods and admins of this forum.

First, I would like to thank you for letting me post here. I ask for your generosity to let this thread be here for three days so I can ask for a person's reply.

His name is aZim0
After talking by Discord, I knew him a bit and he talked about having a cheat written himself, used among his friends.

He talked about selling it, and it was eventually like this:

Then he talked about how trustworthy he is, while blaming others:

Ok so finally I paid (LOL) 400 euro:

So finally he thought that he can stop being nice to me:

And he stopped talking:

So after one week of waiting, I tried to ask him on this forum, and also posted a Visitor message to ask him to reply me and let me know what is happening.

Just 15 minutes later, he deleted my Visitor message on his profile. So I got no choice but to ask him here, making a proper thread.

So aZim0, can you answer me now?
You should find a real hacker
Old 12/21/2017, 09:26   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma77989277 View Post
You should find a real hacker
Thank you for this "look-just-like-a-scam" discord channel, and what did I find here, well, I met aZim0 there!

He just went offline as soon as I joined the channel, LOL
Old 12/21/2017, 12:28   #22

Looking at the ingame leaderboards I guess he's busy kicking *** and chewing bubble gum
Old 12/21/2017, 19:51   #23

Quote:
Hello to all mods and admins of this forum.

First, I would like to thank you for letting me post here. I ask for your generosity to let this thread be here for three days so I can ask for a person's reply.

His name is aZim0
After talking by Discord, I knew him a bit and he talked about having a cheat written himself, used among his friends.

He talked about selling it, and it was eventually like this:

Then he talked about how trustworthy he is, while blaming others:

Ok so finally I paid (LOL) 400 euro:

So finally he thought that he can stop being nice to me:

And he stopped talking:

So after one week of waiting, I tried to ask him on this forum, and also posted a Visitor message to ask him to reply me and let me know what is happening.

Just 15 minutes later, he deleted my Visitor message on his profile. So I got no choice but to ask him here, making a proper thread.

So aZim0, can you answer me now?
dam bro, hope u get better. Honestly i will never send a person more than $100 for hacks.
Old 12/22/2017, 01:30   #24

Quote:
Thank you for this "look-just-like-a-scam" discord channel, and what did I find here, well, I met aZim0 there!

He just went offline as soon as I joined the channel, LOL
Honestly there is no ******* reason in looking for a pubg Cheat on a discord or something,if its not authorized by a mod or something,or named as trusted in the PUBG Cheat Thread, where a guy is telling you which cheats are legit. Then dont buy it,you will only get scammed. If you really want to cheat in pubg make your own.If you have a strong will and enough motivation you will do it.I did it also, just look up on ************* or m p g h, learn C++/C/C# and learn how to code and bypass be ,people are helping you on ************* and you will find serveral useful information around this forum.
Old 12/26/2017, 14:00   #25

sorry to hear this story, ive been scammed before once, paid bitcoin... I'm using blacksector now, their hack is cheap and reliable... try to apply for them.. hope your quest for a decent hack will end.
Old 12/28/2017, 12:42   #26

Im sorry for your loss. this scammer is online daily on discord. Just saw him again on a channel.

Sorry that you got scammed by this *****.
Old 12/29/2017, 15:57   #27

You're pretty retarded or have to many cryptocurrency one of the 2
Old 12/29/2017, 16:37   #28

Sorry for your loss dude and I ask you not to lose faith in humanity because of some no-life-scammers, and believe me when I say Karma is a *****, they might enjoy your money now but something will happen to them before they die that will make them regret everything bad they did to others.

I don't know if this will compensate you but if you need something really cheap and 100% undetectable and you can even enjoy the game more than the ESP and Aim-Bot try this:

If you don't have enough money ATM I can gift you the first month and help you set the VPN, though you need a second PC or VM running on the same PC and on a second monitor, you can also run it on the same machine without VM but you won't be 100% protected from BE. Bear in mind that if you want to run it on a VM your PC must be good enough to handle it.

P.S.: I'm not the owner of the cheat nor an affiliate with him.
Old 12/29/2017, 17:23   #29

As much as I like proper hack like some I use, I have to agree with @ - that radar is really high quality and their community is pretty decent except for some special people
Old 12/31/2017, 08:56   #30

Oh my ***, i live in a country where people make 300 dollar a mounth (minimum wage
) and belive me this salary is coveted, because here, you are lucky to get a job, many people are selling wather and food in streets because there is no no job. You should take better care of your money, and not spend like that, there are excellent hacks for 30 - 50 dollars on sites with a high reputation. Why go talk to a guy in the discord who says it's reliable if you can buy from a legitimate company? But do not stay down, take this as teaching for the rest of your life.