Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Artificialaiming ( Stay Away )

Discussion on Artificialaiming ( Stay Away ) within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 18
Artificialaiming ( Stay Away )

Stay away from artificialaiming, they are the biggest scammer out there
I reported that the cheat loader they had crashed, and when i talked to them on irc they banned me. They were really rude and called me stupid when i said it dident work, and i used their cheat many times so i did know how it worked. When i asked them for a link of external program they had, they got so mad at me for not knowing even when i searched their forums many times. It was so hard to find and when i said you need to stop being rude to your costumer they banned me from their forums and the cheat it self. People stay away from them, they will scam you even with the PUBG cheat they have. Costumer support there is not costumer support, they are always right and the costumer is always wrong. And if you dare to challenge them on it you risk getting banned
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/13/2017, 13:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thank you for the warning, I'll also let my team know not to use their services. Not that we were ever interested in a cheap & poorly coded framework I've seen them develop.

Rumours also, they stole someone's work for SSL / P2P database connection snippets, So their loader has loops.
Old 12/13/2017, 14:55   #3

helios gets some things very right, and other things very wrong, when AA.net is on the money they are almost the very best, but when they arent sadly they arent.
Old 12/13/2017, 15:18   #4

I doubt that Helios is scamming people, he is coding and sellng cheats for 15 years plus now, even longer in business than we are. Sounds to me like you are too stupid to use his hack and guess what - i have a ton of people as well who are like that. And we also ban automatically when people are refunding their money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2017, 15:57   #5

HelioS is a really good coder with years and years of experience coding game hacks.

The support staff on AA are decent most of the time, because most of the time it really is down to the users not being able to find simple things or have common sense. But there have been more than enough incidents where it actually is like "the staff is right even if they are 100% wrong".
Old 12/13/2017, 18:48   #6

then dont cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2017, 17:54   #7

AA is fine. The support could be better and nicer but all hacks works correct. ATM there is no hack for PUBG on AA.
Old 12/14/2017, 19:45   #8

you just dont know how to read and just jumped into live support from what i saw they dont like that stuff they charge bottom dollar for there cheats there and there cheats are also updated within hours when updates go out so even though you might not think the people are busy they are theres alot of idiots like you who dont know how to read english on that site so you shoulda just slowed your roll and been patient with them instead of jumping down there throats. And theirs loopholes in the loader??? ive never seen a site but up there cheat faster than these guys after a new game launch or who updates there cheats faster than them and ive never had any detection problems so maybe your thinking of another site lol
Old 12/15/2017, 14:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosek View Post
AA is fine. The support could be better and nicer but all hacks works correct. ATM there is no hack for PUBG on AA.
was thinking this myself, clearly this guy is on to defame AA.net for some reason, however I dont think Helios would care in the slightest about this moron. alls well that ends well
Old 12/15/2017, 18:11   #10

elite*gold: 28
Helios has been around forever. His hacks are legit .. I’ve used AA numerous times in the past
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2017, 12:12   #11

elite*gold: 18
They could have waited until my sub was over and stop me from buying. Or ban me and give my money back. Which they did not, so now i do charge back from PayPal. Guys these guys dont have any service, im telling you the hack did work most of the time not the issue. But when you ask for help they are so rude, nice to see all these friend of AA supporting here on this page, or you might be just fake account
Old 01/04/2018, 08:41   #12

Artificialaiming? There is a suspicion that they are cooperating with producers of anticheats.

P.S I generally think that this association is created as a dirty marketing solution for spreading games and influencing the market.
Old 01/04/2018, 08:54   #13

Ive been a member for aa.net for 10 years now.

Yes the staff are rude but i dont blame them, they deal with idiots like you everyday and get sick of it, but im sure they did try and help you but you didnt help yourself by doing what they said (im guessing you gave up straight away and just kept bugging them)

Helios is one of the last standing coders from the good old days of hacking, he has never given up and has always kept on top of the anti cheats.

Battle Eye is the only anti cheat they have a hard time with (like everyone) to keep there PUGB, R6 cheats undetected they have taken them down from the public and its an invite only cheat and from what ive read on the forums the hack is still undetected
Old 01/04/2018, 09:02   #14

They've been knowingly selling detected cheats for years. I got banned on APB over 40 times with their cheat. When I showed a screenshot of the error code on another forum, other users pointed out it meant a punkbuster ban from sig detection, instead of fixing it and realizing the hack was detected, AA banned me and anyone who claimed the hack was detected. To those special snowflakes on this thread who use ArtificialAiming and will reply with " you should have told them first " well I did, about 5-10 times. Staff said Helios took a look and it was fine, which is bullshit since I got banned the next day after injection and so did everyone else for months after. It was only brought to their attention when I posted it on another forum.

According to Aimjunkies staff, the ban was caused by simply accessing no recoil values even if disabled, and that is why other cheat sites had disabled no recoil; not AA, they kept it on claiming their cheat was undetected for over two years with hundreds of users getting banned. T It was bullshit since users kept getting banned for months after. AA is a scam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2018, 11:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
They've been knowingly selling detected cheats for years. I got banned on APB over 40 times with their cheat. When I showed a screenshot of the error code on another forum, other users pointed out it meant a punkbuster ban from sig detection, instead of fixing it and realizing the hack was detected, AA banned me and anyone who claimed the hack was detected. To those special snowflakes on this thread who use ArtificialAiming and will reply with " you should have told them first " well I did, about 5-10 times. Staff said Helios took a look and it was fine, which is bullshit since I got banned the next day after injection and so did everyone else for months after. It was only brought to their attention when I posted it on another forum.

According to Aimjunkies staff, the ban was caused by simply accessing no recoil values even if disabled, and that is why other cheat sites had disabled no recoil; not AA, they kept it on claiming their cheat was undetected for over two years with hundreds of users getting banned. T It was bullshit since users kept getting banned for months after. AA is a scam.

Well i used AA on like 10 different game in the last ~10 years. I was NEVER banned in any game. Sometimes i just raged on my main account with the cheats. I only have one account anyway^^

My steam account is from 2001 and still active, full of games and stuff.

So I am wondering what you are talking about.

Also rude staff.... Bullshit. They don t have to say " hello nice to meet you"

Whenever i had a problem i went to irc, wrote ONE single message and let the window open. And in like 1 minute to 2 hours i got help. no mercy words or anything but usefull information about my problem...

They are doing a good job. They don t have to lick your bum. Be happy with the cheats and if you are unlucky with them because you think you are banned because of them, then maybe change the provider? There are tons of other Premium cheats out there which you can purchase. No luck on AA? Go to x22 or somewhere else ??