Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Anti Cheat Update for PUBG

Discussion on New Anti Cheat Update for PUBG within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 72
Exclamation New Anti Cheat Update for PUBG

Hey everyone,

guess some of you guys heard about the upcoming Anti Cheat update coming to PUBG. There are rumors that XIGNCODE is gonna be implemented with a silent update (if you don't know XIGNCODE, google it yourself).

Here's the last update news from bluehole:

I wonder, anyone had a chance to test the new update yet?
I think it was online on the test server for like 1-2 days.
Would be great to know what the update brought and what's gonna be detected now.
Old 11/09/2017, 19:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
This isnt a issue for vendors who are providing a legit code to bypass BE only **** coders have to worry about this.
Old 11/09/2017, 20:21   #3

elite*gold: 1670
Why would they add XIGNCODE which is like one of the worst ACs out there? makes no sense..
Old 11/10/2017, 05:51   #4

There are several methods known to stop XIGNCODE scans I dont want to give BE any ideas so I wont discuss this here as we have BE spies everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
It actually is because XIGNCODE scans and uploads your Prefetch folders so if your launcher didn't take that into account you are going to have an issue. Stunning how noone gives a **** anymore about Privacy, they just ******* upload it to their servers...
Also you have to accept that when you buy these games you are agreeing to the end user agreement. Privacy is a fantasy always has been IT has allowed so many companies to get your personnel data. I'll get off my soap box for the moment. Good Day Sir...
Old 11/10/2017, 08:59   #5

XIGNCODE is just funny, at least if you know more than just copypasting other peoples work.

And privacy? Any hack you are using could in theory be stealing your private information as well and you would have no idea.

Tags
pubg