Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 05:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


100% Undetectable PUBG RADAR (Packet-Based)

Reply
 
Old 04/16/2018, 15:03   #1081
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 2
isnt there free verison of this out?



Clow860 is offline  
Old 04/17/2018, 00:57   #1082


 
elite*gold: 124
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 156
Received Thanks: 25
yes


iniinfi is offline  
Old 04/17/2018, 07:18   #1083
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
can i please get a discord link for **** cheaters? i had it working great for a week now ive lost there discord and cant find a link anywhere.... and now my client has stopped working
i know i can get a link from inside the client but thats my problem, i cant even open it rn. other than that they are %100 legit. Expensive but thats the price to pay for an undetected reliable cheat i guess
good cheat, good support and wicked community
ConesWithObama is offline  
Old 04/17/2018, 10:39   #1084
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConesWithObama View Post
can i please get a discord link for **** cheaters? i had it working great for a week now ive lost there discord and cant find a link anywhere.... and now my client has stopped working
i know i can get a link from inside the client but thats my problem, i cant even open it rn. other than that they are %100 legit. Expensive but thats the price to pay for an undetected reliable cheat i guess
good cheat, good support and wicked community
you cant get discord link outside of DC client, because Client generates instant invite link from discord, other invites are blocked, by members or etc. So your only chance is to ask support in DM to help you to fix client problem.
here is Netvo's Discord Profile netvortex#5669


bibabibo is offline  
Old 04/18/2018, 15:29   #1085
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
How much?
LeagueSmurfsGG is offline  
Old 04/18/2018, 17:32   #1086


 
elite*gold: 188
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 2
I really wish the old payment method back ...

Earlier 34 euro via Paypal, now 44 euro and you are not even 100% sure if the reseller even sell the right one




Well that was the only link he gave me after like 20 minutes...

Still no answer
#569 is offline  
Old 04/19/2018, 01:09   #1087
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
is it safe to use on same pc ? or will get a ban ?
Kes=] is offline  
Old 04/19/2018, 01:26   #1088
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #569 View Post
I really wish the old payment method back ...

Earlier 34 euro via Paypal, now 44 euro and you are not even 100% sure if the reseller even sell the right one




Well that was the only link he gave me after like 20 minutes...

Still no answer
Probably 100 person asking the same question about "Car Parking Key" every day. Thats why you got the same answer. They simply dont put the name like "PUBG Cheat or RADAR" etc. its a good way to cover it. They are right about it actually.
medre007 is offline  
Old 04/19/2018, 03:21   #1089
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
Damm Cheaters are supper disorganized right now. They need new owner or new mods. The mods they have could care less about the buyer, always wanting 10 to 20 dollars to help you fix their own stuff on your pc and they take their sweet time responding to you. Support bad customer service. I ran out too and they want me to open a bit account and buy bitcoin and pay it that way. Lol
Kagehpt is offline  
Old 04/19/2018, 10:43   #1090
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
Just purchased!

ITS AMAZING! Undetectable! Pretty responsive and i know why its not banable, simply cos its not running on the same computer.

You'll need to run a virtual machine though or a secondary PC.

Message "Slate" he has some pretty sweet prices! Keys get delivered instantly and you just add the serial to the client and you'll have your 30 days sub
xclusivedl is offline  
Old 04/19/2018, 12:19   #1091
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, I want to buy and use it. How do I contact you?
lyy2018 is offline  
Old 04/19/2018, 22:01   #1092


 
elite*gold: 188
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by medre007 View Post
Probably 100 person asking the same question about "Car Parking Key" every day. Thats why you got the same answer. They simply dont put the name like "PUBG Cheat or RADAR" etc. its a good way to cover it. They are right about it actually.

doesnt make sense ... because the websites of the "called" PUBG cheats is only accessible for a few minutes ... so why do they hide name again ?

And what do you think would be the obstacle to the answer?
#569 is offline  
Old 04/20/2018, 08:50   #1093
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
30 day subscription ended
How to renew the subscription On PayPal.
ifares is offline  
Old 04/20/2018, 11:20   #1094
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
anyone have a screenshot or video of the "chase view" in action? Thanks.
chris243 is offline  
Old 04/20/2018, 12:58   #1095



 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifares View Post
30 day subscription ended
How to renew the subscription On PayPal.
just DM an support member on Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris243 View Post
anyone have a screenshot or video of the "chase view" in action? Thanks.
theres like all other radar. a map with items, player and so on. theres an old vid :

Quote:
Originally Posted by #569 View Post
doesnt make sense ... because the websites of the "called" PUBG cheats is only accessible for a few minutes ... so why do they hide name again ?

And what do you think would be the obstacle to the answer?
bluehole / PUBG Corp fights hard against Cheatseller. They called paypal to shut down this payment site. So they wont put every day a new Paypal link in.

be happy they accept paypal atm.


Just3rr is offline  
Reply



« New Pak File Update | - »

Similar Threads
[release]"UNDETECTABLE"cheat engine.,yah its undetectable.,:P
02/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies
01-11-2008, 04:48 AM NO CLOSE METHOD NEEDED! im using this for weeks now., getting 200 000 gold per day in my 3 noob accounts to buy some hidden avatar and gold to cash avatar.,im not selfish.,so i release and post this one.,thank sunbeam...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.