Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam PUBG Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam PUBG Cheat Providers within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/29/2023, 05:48   #1366

elite*gold: 0
Way too hard to find a decent provider for this game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2023, 11:10   #1367

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Way too hard to find a decent provider for this game.
you should probably just give up. Most are reselling old detected non working hacks. You need to watch very carefully with every supplier what they are selling. It's always the same. Ring-1, Flawless or some other vague cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2023, 11:22   #1368

elite*gold: 29
Proofcore still UD ? o,o
Old 01/29/2023, 16:17   #1369

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiman21 View Post
Proofcore still UD ? o,o
Had no issues with it, however, bear in mind their Staff is as toxic as it gets, the worst experience I've had in any cheating community I've ever joined.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2023, 20:34   #1370

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGMND View Post
you should probably just give up. Most are reselling old detected non working hacks. You need to watch very carefully with every supplier what they are selling. It's always the same. Ring-1, Flawless or some other vague cheat.
Yeah man it's a shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunrai View Post
Had no issues with it, however, bear in mind their Staff is as toxic as it gets, the worst experience I've had in any cheating community I've ever joined.
That's really sad to hear since they are a ID verification only provider.

If you're gonna ask for peoples IDs you should run your business like a proper one.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2023, 01:27   #1371

Any suggestion for a PUBH Script? i know that Hypex has one but idk the detection of it. They said they're UD for an year but idk if they mean the script or the Mod
Old 01/30/2023, 01:44   #1372

Quote:
Originally Posted by actaeon View Post
Any suggestion for a PUBH Script? i know that Hypex has one but idk the detection of it. They said they're UD for an year but idk if they mean the script or the Mod
hypex works but only with selected limited combination of options. Too many enabled options will make your game crash.
Old 01/30/2023, 06:03   #1373

Quote:
hypex works but only with selected limited combination of options. Too many enabled options will make your game crash.
for the MOD or the recoil script? because i do look into the recoil script not the MOD.

And idk if you get HWID banned by PUBG for using scripts
Old 01/30/2023, 07:00   #1374

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
for the MOD or the recoil script? because i do look into the recoil script not the MOD.

The Script doesnt crash your game. The Mod, with a lot of functions loaded can crash the game sometimes.

You can get HWID banned for using detected scripts but HYPEX PUBG Script has been UD for 3 years until we had a small loader detected. We are UD for over a year now.
  • If you are on a very small budget or just need some help with the recoil -> Script
  • If you need more help like with Chams, NoGrass and removal of recoil -> Mod
In my opinion the Mod offers more fun but im a noob in PUBG lol.

Old 01/30/2023, 10:14   #1375

Quote:

Hypex seems to be safe so in terms of security defo an option.
Old 01/30/2023, 17:33   #1376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
The Script doesnt crash your game. The Mod, with a lot of functions loaded can crash the game sometimes.

You can get HWID banned for using detected scripts but HYPEX PUBG Script has been UD for 3 years until we had a small loader detected. We are UD for over a year now.
  • If you are on a very small budget or just need some help with the recoil -> Script
  • If you need more help like with Chams, NoGrass and removal of recoil -> Mod
In my opinion the Mod offers more fun but im a noob in PUBG lol.

Quote:
Hypex seems to be safe so in terms of security defo an option.
i have a bit of knowledge about PUBG, it's just the recoil that fucks me up all the time i guess i test the script then and if i am bored i try the MOD for PUBG, thanks for both answers
Old 02/03/2023, 02:23   #1377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunrai View Post
+1

Quote:
sadly +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Yeah man it's a shame.
That's really sad to hear since they are a ID verification only provider.
If you're gonna ask for peoples IDs you should run your business like a proper one.
+1

Proofcore is safe but very pricey. Not gonna pay again $30 for this.

Old 02/03/2023, 17:54   #1378

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronServices View Post
Proofcore is safe but very pricey. Not gonna pay again $30 for this.
ProofCore costs 24$ per week and 50$ per month. Week prices are obviously much more expensive, thats the usual salesman trick so that people go with the month sub. Most if not all providers do the same.

"50$ per month for a PUBG cheat that has been undetected for the past 2 years is expensive". I dont see such complaint very often. Well I never saw it so far.

Please note that we only accept crypto payments. For creditcard, Sofort and giropay our store (which has a exchanger linked) charges 20-25% extra. This is clearly visible on all pages where you purchase. Even with 60$ we are very well in the middle of market prices, cheaper than many others.
Old 02/04/2023, 07:57   #1379
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoketrees View Post
add Royal Private Cheat/HeLeN to Scammer list. tried to get me to buy 2 $100 steam cards through G2A for payment after letting them know my bank is already charging back the $140 they claimed didnt go through, when it did haha (i was suprised it was letting me use my card in the first place, i figured if it was a scam, chargeback). Thought they were an authorized reseller and have a legit looking discord server. Looking at the 'Royal private cheat' thread now someone who works on the ACTUAL hack confirmed its a scam.
Are u joking? Now we even want to give a trial so u stop saying bullshit without proof.
Old 02/06/2023, 01:57   #1380

Quote:
Originally Posted by trajciter View Post
Also his reseller TMHacks22 has been accused of scamming $1,289.43 yesterday i have read it.

it was arround 700€ so inform you first before talking bullshit to others LOL.

Thats the payment from your blockchain

Tags
buy, cheats, hacks, pubg