Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working pubg mod tool?

Discussion on Working pubg mod tool? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working pubg mod tool?

I look for a working mod tool that lets me modify the players skin color and gun recoil in ranked!
Old 03/26/2024, 10:50   #2

elite*gold: 91
I have been using HYPEX since 2019 and it has been working out fantastic for me.

It has 2 different recoil removals.

1. No recoil: Adjustable from 10 to 80% recoil removal
2. Ranked no recoil: Hard set to 60% recoil removal (Completely safe for ranked)

HYPEX also provides skin color changer along with many other features such as no extra sound, no ground, no grass, fast bandages, fast scope, thermal scope etc.

Price is reasonable and yeah I think it speaks for itself that I have been using it since 2019.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2024, 16:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary Coded View Post
I have been using HYPEX since 2019 and it has been working out fantastic for me.

It has 2 different recoil removals.

1. No recoil: Adjustable from 10 to 80% recoil removal
2. Ranked no recoil: Hard set to 60% recoil removal (Completely safe for ranked)

HYPEX also provides skin color changer along with many other features such as no extra sound, no ground, no grass, fast bandages, fast scope, thermal scope etc.

Price is reasonable and yeah I think it speaks for itself that I have been using it since 2019.
After I buy the 100 euro pubg mod package, do I have to pay a fee every month to continue using it?
Old 03/26/2024, 17:56   #4

elite*gold: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnocete View Post
After I buy the 100 euro pubg mod package, do I have to pay a fee every month to continue using it?
100€ is lifetime for the product itself but HYPEX had to switch to a subscription based model to be able to maintain and update the large quantity of products.

So that means all customers are required to have a monthly active sub which is like 7 euro or something.

If you purchase a product tho such as the 100€ lifetime mod then it comes with 3 months active sub and it works universally accross all your licenses.