Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam PUBG Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam PUBG Cheat Providers within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/03/2017, 20:23   #91

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by CvA121212 View Post
buying sources from other people and overselling it to other people is enough reason
Maybe you guys should refund people from DeltaCheats prior to opening up another site.

As for OP.

"Bad support" I can assure you the support is on point. All questions are typically answered within 12 hours, usually instant.

"Bans" We have been undetected for as long, if not longer, than any other provider on this list. Risk of bans come with any form of cheating.

"Bad cheats" I am not sure how you judged this part.

I can gladly give you trial versions to our cheats to try out
Old 10/07/2017, 21:30   #92

elite*gold: 0
This post isn't reliable due to my cheat being verified yet I'm still on the scam list so.
Old 10/07/2017, 22:25   #93

recommend

Honestly I'd recommend moving Hex to Untrusted instead of under scam.

Edit: nevermind confirmed scam
Old 10/07/2017, 23:04   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa4ever View Post
Or Join the discord that has all the legit sellers on it lol ..
and i saw a post claiming one of the users in Visual hacks got banned not sure though
besides what do you mean by low/high chance ?
Omdis you need to be voted to be accepted and you need to be in their forums for Months !
in a dead forums lol
Can u give me a link too that discord?
Old 10/08/2017, 12:35   #95

Can someone please PM me with Legit Undetetected ESP Hack

Cheers,
Old 10/08/2017, 20:35   #96

How about is that a scam or no?

Can you add hacks-pubg.trademc.org/ to scam and to scam?

The photos easyhack.land uses to show off their cheat are a rip off from this forum post

And for hacks-pubg.trademc.org/ They're offering public PUBG hacks for $5 so clearly it's a fake, but there has also been reports of scamming on epvp as well.

HexAim/Hexus confirmed scam.

Bonus: Hexus is 14

----

And devine cheats should be moved to untrusted because they get detected a lot and threat to leak IDs of those who say it's detected.
Old 10/10/2017, 15:50   #97

Omega-Cheats.com is incorrect.
Yes there was a supposed leak but at this current moment i have not tracked down the leaker, I have not banned any one from the forum / Discord for leaking (You may have a look on ) if you like i can also share the discord logs

If you have any proof that any of my admins have banned any one please post it here / send me a dm as i have personally not banned a user for leaking and would like to sort this out.

At this moment i am questioning the legitimacy of this list.
Old 10/10/2017, 16:06   #98

why would you put omega hacks in scam? you obviously havent tried his hack. community is good. mrcodex is a great guy and if someone leaked anything let them face the consecuences.
i hope you get the chance to try pubg hack. best there is.
Old 10/11/2017, 03:24   #99

> Visual Untrusted
>Omega scam provider

How is visual not on the scam list? He scammed so many people its sad.
This list is not legit
Old 10/11/2017, 06:05   #100

Can someone PM me the FuckBattleye Discord channel?
Old 10/11/2017, 22:22   #101

This thread isnt really helping tbh lol. I mean now i'm just hesitant on buying any hack from anyone at this point. My go to was going to be visual but from the looks of this thread, apparently his stuff is detected and he scams.
Old 10/12/2017, 16:32   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
This thread isnt really helping tbh lol. I mean now i'm just hesitant on buying any hack from anyone at this point. My go to was going to be visual but from the looks of this thread, apparently his stuff is detected and he scams.
Here: asmfreakz.com, BlackSector.solutions, AimJunkies.com, perfectaim.io

Those are the only 4 providers that you won't be guaranteed to have an awful experience with/be wasting your money.

That said, it is much easier to get a private cheat by refreshing the epvp page and wait for a developer to post that they are selling a cheat. A legit developer will post in the middle of the night and delete before business hours, a legit developer will not leave their post up on epvp. Just be very careful about getting scammed, there is a lot of luck into this, but I see a legit developer selling on this website about once a week.

Another way is to go to unknown cheats and PM around, but that's against their rules so don't be surprised if you get banned. Look around for people that look like they sell cheats. It's best just to be like "Skype?", if they're not selling then they just won't give you their skype.
Old 10/12/2017, 17:56   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxybeast View Post
Here: asmfreakz.com, BlackSector.solutions, AimJunkies.com, perfectaim.io

Those are the only 4 providers that you won't be guaranteed to have an awful experience with/be wasting your money.

That said, it is much easier to get a private cheat by refreshing the epvp page and wait for a developer to post that they are selling a cheat. A legit developer will post in the middle of the night and delete before business hours, a legit developer will not leave their post up on epvp. Just be very careful about getting scammed, there is a lot of luck into this, but I see a legit developer selling on this website about once a week.

Another way is to go to unknown cheats and PM around, but that's against their rules so don't be surprised if you get banned. Look around for people that look like they sell cheats. It's best just to be like "Skype?", if they're not selling then they just won't give you their skype.
Not looking for pubg though. I know its a pubg thread but yea. Lol cant find anything good tbh. What about xenos guy? From hackmachine? Morenso looking for rainbow 6
Old 10/12/2017, 20:31   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
Not looking for pubg though. I know its a pubg thread but yea. Lol cant find anything good tbh. What about xenos guy? From hackmachine? Morenso looking for rainbow 6
Can't quite understand what you're saying, but there is a Xenos imposter that's scammer out there, there's probably more than one as well.
Old 10/12/2017, 20:48   #105

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxybeast View Post
Can't quite understand what you're saying, but there is a Xenos imposter that's scammer out there, there's probably more than one as well.
Hmm?