Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Legit-Helpers?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legit-Helpers?

Hey guys,

I was wondering about a few things I want to ask you guys because I am not that informed on how PUBG macros work and all that.

Do they work well? Am I going to see an improvement in the way I play?

Can I get banned for using them?(Any chance at all?) Im asking because I am planning to use it on my Main Account.

Is there any other Macros that may be able to give me more of an advantage?

Thanks in advance.

Link:

Old   #2

They dont work well, ive bought it and didnt work properly when asked support they said my win 10 isnt supported yet...

Old   #3

elite*gold: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksinho View Post
And how to make it work properly ?

search on youtube, there is a tutorial

search: "Free Macro editor | Every mouse can now use .amc macros | Instructions by Legit-Helpers.com"
Old   #4

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
9.Do not cheat: do not use third party programs, macros, client-side hacks, edited game files or anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game. This includes promoting or posting links to websites that provide or promote cheats or hacks.
Source:

Yes, you can get banned.
This is unfair against other players them not use the cheat or marcro.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by munse View Post
search on youtube, there is a tutorial

search: "Free Macro editor | Every mouse can now use .amc macros | Instructions by Legit-Helpers.com"
Thanks for the attention, but already done that and in-game nothing happens. I can see the mouse going down because of the recorded movement, but when i shoot, it's like i'm not using anything at all
Old   #6

same here :-/
Old   #7

Quote:
So ... it's useless ?
Old   #8

i think so
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar View Post
They dont work well, ive bought it and didnt work properly when asked support they said my win 10 isnt supported yet...
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksinho View Post
Thanks for the attention, but already done that and in-game nothing happens. I can see the mouse going down because of the recorded movement, but when i shoot, it's like i'm not using anything at all
Quote:
They have the worst service that I have ever seen.
I bougth it in August and it didnt run in my PC nothing happened when I activated the macro. I opened a dispute in paypal. But as they promised to solve the problem in future updates, Paypal closed the dispute in favor of them. And I got 0 of money back.
Today I was trying to use the new update. But I cant download it because according to them, when Paypal closing the dispute in their favor, I havent right to get the updates. So they have my money and I do NOT support them in more updates.
Old   #10

PUBG and macro engine update are out and they are working INSANELY good.

Never had any issues with their support, but I guess if you make create a PayPal dispute against them, they probably wouldn't help you with future updates. I wouldn't help you either, lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Yea can confirm. Macros are working really good now with the new update. However, for some reason i don't have the mini-uzi macro anymore, they seem to have removed it ^^

By the way, I didn't know about this link, but their support did send it to me a few hours ago (because I didn't know what the X0, X1 etc. meant in the macro names):

It's basically a list of what macro types are in the new update. Found it very useful and haven't seen it before, so I thought it's worth sharing it.

Thanks
1 User