Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SCAM] haxc****** - Confirmed

Discussion on [SCAM] haxc****** - Confirmed within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [SCAM] haxc****** - Confirmed

Confirmed scam, some vulnerable people might fall for it, looks legit at first sight.

Saw a post of someone asking whether it's a scam, just before anyone buys from them; it's obvious that they're a scam.

They have:
- Fake users
- Fake posts
- Giving fake users high post counts
- Their payment methods are gift cards (xD)
- Fake testimonials
- Modifying post dates
- Fake topics where they make it seem as if you need to buy "VIP" to have permission, but I can assure you, you will never get VIP

Proof:
Their domain age is 192 days old () and several testimonials are dated back to 2016 (almost 2 years now) on their forum, which is technically impossible.

So as stated above, take care everyone, have a nice day/night.
In addition: On another post, a member ' @ ' pointed out they're trying to copy a forum "http://hags-club.com/forum/".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scam Scam and more scam!
02/15/2024 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I cant belive how can ppl be so fcking scammer, like liza the "trustable" guy and SparckyY or smeothing liek that, they just scammed me like maybe they did to other "noobs" like me i have prooff but i want to talk with some admin or something coz i lose much money...
Confirmed Release Of New Cabal Bot
03/31/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 82 Replies
New Bot Will Be Released In March For Cabal. 100% Safe And Workable With Many Functions. This New Bot Will Be Released For NA And SEA In March. Its Not Free Tho ^_^ Recruiting Agents In US Now To Sell This Bot Charge Card. MSN Me At [email protected] If Interested.
[CONFIRMED]Steal lead from raid groups !
01/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Hi there, ///TESTED,WORKS! Hf
Confirmed GMS 0.25 Addresses?
07/17/2006 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
Hey, So, I compiled by own UCE and it works perfectly. No issues during it's construction, and it worked fine afterwords. All settings are as per DarkByte's instructions. However, when I launch MapleStory Global, then jump to the UCE ingame (which is completely undetected), then edit one of the memory addresses (Godmode) for example - it makes no difference in game. The following are advertised as working GMS 0.25 addresses: v0.25 - Addresses ...