Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is this a real macros or fake?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is this a real macros or fake?

Is this real or fake i want to buy it now want to ask?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 392
its real

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imLimex View Post
Is this real or fake i want to buy it now want to ask?
it's real, but not allowed by pubg, be careful
Old   #4

i have bought it now!

Old   #5

they are legit. bought them 1 month ago, working good.
Old   #6

I have them too, and I must say the turkish one posted here for free is making better results than them by far.

The macros because I have razer mouse must be used with their free program to load them.

This means, and because they dont auto recognise in game weapons, they must all be loaded, meaning you need to hotkey EVERY WEAPON FOR ITSELF and have that many of the said programs loaded at all times.+ it seems they dont auto save your hotkey, meaning you need to do it all again.

help files are in russian... and they cant be copied by ctrl c to google translator...

Secondly, the scripts for all auto weapons (akm full auto, m416 full auto) become imprecise after a few seconds. That means auto fire starts not working and gains recoil again after a few seconds, while turkish free one keeps working at all times.

hope my exp helps to potential customers.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnihar View Post
I have them too, and I must say the turkish one posted here for free is making better results than them by far.

The macros because I have razer mouse must be used with their free program to load them.

This means, and because they dont auto recognise in game weapons, they must all be loaded, meaning you need to hotkey EVERY WEAPON FOR ITSELF and have that many of the said programs loaded at all times.+ it seems they dont auto save your hotkey, meaning you need to do it all again.

help files are in russian... and they cant be copied by ctrl c to google translator...

Secondly, the scripts for all auto weapons (akm full auto, m416 full auto) become imprecise after a few seconds. That means auto fire starts not working and gains recoil again after a few seconds, while turkish free one keeps working at all times.

Same here, so annoying
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnihar View Post

I had some problems first aswell, but the support helps me out really fast.
I usally had another problem then u have, but I don't think that their aren't able to fix it aswell. In my opinion it's definitely worth to buy the macros instead of using free ones, till you get updates and support included mostly.