Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is LEGIT-HELPERS actually legit

Discussion on Is LEGIT-HELPERS actually legit within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/15/2017, 21:10   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frightner View Post

here is a group who build autoscript. Not try it so hope is no fake but would be nice if someone have test it well.
I have it, it is not that good... It's a big headache and it is very expensive :/
Old 09/16/2017, 05:27   #47

that full recoil guy is a scammer I believe. saw people reporting him on this forum. anyway, never tried it. way too expensive for macros.
Old 09/16/2017, 05:45   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0nY__ View Post
playing with the macros since more than a month now, not detected. On their website they say they can't be detected and that they have no bans since 3 years.

Macros were working not so good for me with macro effects, but with their new macro engine tool, I have 0 problems. Just waiting for their macro update now, since PUBG got a new patch yesterday.
lol what engine tool there is no engine tool sometimes i think the people saying this are the owners of legit helpers themselves lying to everyone and i haven't had an update from them in 2 months so stay away from legit helpers for now until this so called new macro engine comes out if its even real
Old 09/16/2017, 13:39   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade0blood View Post
lol what engine tool there is no engine tool sometimes i think the people saying this are the owners of legit helpers themselves lying to everyone and i haven't had an update from them in 2 months so stay away from legit helpers for now until this so called new macro engine comes out if its even real
Lol! there are multiple users on THIS forum who are also playing with the new macro engine BETA.
I wish i was the owner of legit helpers, than i dont have to pay for their macro anymore

Here is the link from their website by the way for the macro engine (don't know if i am allowed to post this?):

have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2017, 12:17   #50

elite*gold: 72
I also got a closed BETA spot and all I can say is that it's 1000 times better than the macro effects bs. Playing CS and PUBG with their new tool now and had no problems with the macros since then.

P.S. their Battlefield1 macros aren't up to date (bought them yesterday) and support said they gonna update them in the next weeks. So i wouldn't recommend buying Battlefield macros there at the moment.
Old 09/18/2017, 20:45   #51

Open Beta started, but the add to cart button changes to Out of Stock. Can you upload the program?
Old 09/19/2017, 01:41   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndude171 View Post
Open Beta started, but the add to cart button changes to Out of Stock. Can you upload the program?
It's not out of stock? lol

My order was accepted about 2 hours ago. The page says that you need to be a customer of their products to get access. Maybe you are not a customer? ^^
Old 09/25/2017, 18:37   #53

Hello,

can someone explain to me the difference between
"PUBG_AKM_Full-auto"
and
"PUBG_AKM_Full-auto[LMB]" ( LMB - Left mouse button or what should it means?)
Old 09/25/2017, 20:55   #54

"The “[LMB]” at the end of some macros stands for “Left Mouse Button”.
If you are using our Legit Helpers Macro Engine, you can simply ignore the LMB-macros. They will get removed with a patch later on."
^ that's what it says on their homepage.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2017, 15:06   #55

Thank you my friend
Old 09/27/2017, 09:27   #56

it does not seem to work that well for all the guns that I use. IT is just me or this happens to everyone? have they updated their macro list yet? I didn't receive notification in my email
Old 09/28/2017, 15:15   #57

add me on skype if you want something better than legit helpers.
And for free.
No charge whatsoever

the_faith01
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2017, 19:01   #58

I might be a bit dumb but what is actual the "Fast-Tap-Mode" ?

I got a for example :

PUBG_AKM_One-click_Singlefire
PUBG_AKM_One-click_Singlefire[LMB]
PUBG_AKM_Singlefire

Which is the one for Fast-Taps ?

Tried different ones and they seem to be really slow.
Old 09/29/2017, 12:22   #59

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_faith01 View Post
add me on skype if you want something better than legit helpers.
And for free.
No charge whatsoever

the_faith01
Thanks!
This is legit, guys.
Old 09/30/2017, 18:16   #60

Have fun with viruses from a stranger. Nothing really good is free in this world. Guess your PC will learn that soon °.^

Tags
pubg cheats, pubg hacks