Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 01:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Any Bugs or Glitches you can Abuse? 5 man Squad?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 225
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,042
Received Thanks: 26
Any Bugs or Glitches you can Abuse? 5 man Squad?

Are there any Glitches that you can use to win games or something?

and how does the 5 man squad glitch work?

does anyone have a forum or website that has this ?



Vedom™ is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 88
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedom™ View Post
and how does the 5 man squad glitch work?
Its no glitch, in Custom Game u can create 5 man squad, or u can do all vs all so no teams available.

But its not possible to create ur own custom game.


the.dude is offline  
Old   #3

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 815
Received Thanks: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.dude View Post
Its no glitch, in Custom Game u can create 5 man squad, or u can do all vs all so no teams available.

But its not possible to create ur own custom game.
It actually is if you know a PUBG Partner and he got you whitelisted for creation of custom games for his community as i did
Need1Link is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 88
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
It actually is if you know a PUBG Partner and he got you whitelisted for creation of custom games for his community as i did
I saw a few streamer with abos above 10k got license to create a custom game. And PUBG admins & guys who did a great job on redit for calling out bugs/glitches etc.


the.dude is offline  
Old   #5

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 815
Received Thanks: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.dude View Post
I saw a few streamer with abos above 10k got license to create a custom game. And PUBG admins & guys who did a great job on redit for calling out bugs/glitches etc.
dunno im top don. for the streamer so he asked a bit around if they could whitelist me as his "Comm. Manager" ^^.


Need1Link is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
DayZ Standalone Duplication glitches and wall glitches [0.58]
I know over 10 duplication gitches where u can easily dupe ur whole character and single items . All of them are unknown and I have never seen a...
1 Replies - DayZ Trading
Glitches - Post your glitches to make the list complete
Hey, this is a very nice site with a lot of (detected) hacks... Hacks only work for a while, then you get banned... (how should I know?) But in...
28 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Glitches(post your glitches here(vid and/or pics will help)
yes the name says it all post glitches here and be thanked by noobs
1 Replies - Combat Arms



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.