Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Playerunknown´s Battlegrounds | Community Teamspeak

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Playerunknown´s Battlegrounds | Community Teamspeak

Hey Guys,

i made a teamspeak where everyone can join and searching for a mate to play in duo or squad. The server has 512 slots so there should be enough space at the moment. I can upgrade the server when we need more space. On the Teamspeak we have some channels where u can just talk and also the Playerunknows Battlegrounds channels where u can search for a mate or join the channel from your mate.

We also have a section for streamers and youtubers. So when u are a livestreamer or a youtuber and wish the be shown on our teamspeak and maybe want to have your own channel send me an PN or ask me on teamspeak.

We also searching for Moderators they help us to manage all on the teamspeak. We dont want rulebreakers thats why some Mods would be nice. At the moment we are just a small community but we are growing from day to day.

I hope i see u the next days on our teamspeak server. And now the the best part - the teamspeak IP: ts.pubg.world (Server is located in Frankfurt [Germany]).

Have a nice day, a lot of kills and the best loot. And sorry for my bad english

HazeProduktion

Notice: We are not an official Teamspeak from PUB. So we cant give u ingame Support. When we can we try to help but for Player reports and other Stuff u have to go to the report section in the forums.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
gj, that actually can help couse its ussless to play with randoms without microphone :c

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiutkapec100 View Post
gj, that actually can help couse its ussless to play with randoms without microphone :c
thats why i made the teamspeak
Old   #4

#push