Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private PROXIMA slot cheat for PUBG (Visuals, Aimbot)

Discussion on Private PROXIMA slot cheat for PUBG (Visuals, Aimbot) within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 512
Arrow Private PROXIMA slot cheat for PUBG (Visuals, Aimbot)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ABOUT PROGRAMME ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
click here to check
Game Version: Steam / Kakao;
Supported Processors: Intel & AMD;
Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11 (All versions except 22h2) | Check what version you have by entering the command "winver" in the search for windows;

Recommended reading:
  • Here you can find the most detailed instructions for launching and activating this product.
  • We have fast and responsive tech support on Discord and on the website, which is available almost 24/7. If you have any difficulties, then you will definitely be helped.
A little about the software:
  • The PROXIMA Private cheat, which was not previously available on our website, is now on sale.
  • This software from the Chinese developer. One of the main features of this software is that it is sold only in slots, which explains its price.
  • I have been testing the product for 3 days and I have not even got more than 24 hours ban.
  • The software has not had a single ban or detect since August this year. You can see how I played in the video.
Video:

Functional:

[ AIMBOT ]
  • Knocked;
  • Sniper;
  • Neck;
  • Head;
  • Aim - v1;
  • Aim - v2;
  • Key:
  • - Left;
  • - Right;
  • - Shift;
  • - Ctrl;
[ ESP Players ]
  • Box;
  • Bone;
  • Name;
  • Radar;
  • Team;
  • Blood;
  • Alert;
  • Vehicle;
  • Drop;
  • Distance;
  • Veh - Distance;
  • Bone Size;
[ Items ESP ]
  • Weapons;
  • Armor;
  • Accessories;
  • Medecine;
  • Grenade;
  • Distance;
[ MISC ]
  • FOV;
  • TPP kd;
  • FPP kd;
Prices (Bank Card EU / Unionpay / Crypto):
7 days $105 (Buy)
30 days - $225 (Buy)

CONTACTS FOR COMMUNICATION / PURCHASE:
#QQ: *link*
#Discord: NFK#1585
#WeChat ID: nfksales
#Telegram: https://t.me/Knifix_exe
Accept: Card / PayPal / BTC
(If you want to buy via PayPal, write to the contacts listed above)

Telegram group

NFKCHEATS.XYZ - More cheats here
(Data from the reader is issued immediately after payment)

Looking for resellers. Contact me in DM if you want be reseller