Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG Private Undetected Cheats Store. Buy 24/7 via Paypal, Stripe and Crypto

Discussion on PUBG Private Undetected Cheats Store. Buy 24/7 via Paypal, Stripe and Crypto within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 37
Arrow PUBG Private Undetected Cheats Store. Buy 24/7 via Paypal, Stripe and Crypto

Hello, I sell private cheats for PUBG. Only Updated and Undetected cheats are available in the store, which are of high quality and reliable security. The most popular features are Aimbot, Esp, No recoil and many more. We recommend using cheats as discreetly as possible in order to minimize the risks of account blocking during manual verification by game administrators due to too many kills or hitrate. Using the link below, you can choose an available cheat and purchase it with automatic delivery. We are waiting for you in our discord server.

Payment methods:

Paypal, Skrill, Wise.com, Binance, Revolut, Crypto and more

Buy cheats with automatic delivery here

Join Discord Group

Telegram Channel

Old 10/06/2022, 18:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 91
"I sell private cheats for PUBG, only updated and undetected cheats are available in the store"

MEME:

Sells crooked arms...

Old 11/12/2022, 05:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary Coded View Post
"I sell private cheats for PUBG, only updated and undetected cheats are available in the store"

MEME:

Sells crooked arms...

What's the problem with Crocked arms? I never use
Old 11/12/2022, 18:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peladogarka View Post
What's the problem with Crocked arms? I never use
Crooked arms is detected in every game and being mass resold but alot of people on EPVP will make posts saying they are selling UNDETECTED AND SUPER PRIVATE Crooked arms.
Old 11/12/2022, 18:51   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Crooked arms is detected in every game and being mass resold but alot of people on EPVP will make posts saying they are selling UNDETECTED AND SUPER PRIVATE Crooked arms.
Wow, and the EPVP admins do nothing about it?
Old 11/12/2022, 19:19   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peladogarka View Post
Wow, and the EPVP admins do nothing about it?
Nope they rather delete comments like mine saying I don't have proof when the forum is literally being spammed with multiple posts advertising the same dog **** cheat + people complaining about bans :kek:
Old 12/13/2022, 09:21   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Nope they rather delete comments like mine saying I don't have proof when the forum is literally being spammed with multiple posts advertising the same dog **** cheat + people complaining about bans :kek:
Does proofcore still worth a try?
Old 12/13/2022, 09:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellare View Post
Does proofcore still worth a try?
Imo yes, alot of reported bans tho however these are manual bans.
Myself I was banned too but I know for a fact that it is a manual one.

I was doing the most sus **** ever in 20 days before I was banned.
I highly recommend proofcore.