Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PlaySharp] PUBG - ESP - AIMBOT - 3 YEARS ALIVE

Discussion on [PlaySharp] PUBG - ESP - AIMBOT - 3 YEARS ALIVE within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/17/2022, 03:53   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i open a ticket wait for u. from ZXY#7054
Old 10/05/2022, 01:18   #47

elite*gold: 4
Still fully working, since 2017, with new features, bypassing all new anti-cheat that they implemented.
Old 10/31/2022, 01:50   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works on W11?
Old 12/17/2022, 04:38   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello,

I come back to bring my stone to the building. I must admit that I am always impressed by the professionalism of this team.

For several months now I have never been banned only temporarily, if you play on several accounts in competition it is not a problem.

I play on 7 different accounts to always be able to play, I had accounts with temporary suspensions of 24h sometimes 72h but they are robots because of too many reports.

The quality of this cheese is incredible even if tomorrow it is detected I will continue to be a customer, we all know here that this is part of the risk!

Months and months without any definitive ban! play with very rage

I'm surprised that few people buy this cheat when it's the best on the market today with a very good price/quality ratio.

Some other cheese makers sell more than €120 per month.

here only 75/80€ depending on your means of payment.

You get cash back on every purchase, which is good for customer retention.

Thanks to elitepvp and the whole Shadows team for your services.

Sincerely.

I'll try if I have the time and inclination to post pictures and/or videos in games.

I had already posted photos it seems to me on the first or second page.

Sincere friendships.
Old 12/19/2022, 15:32   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought the product, opened a ticket in discord, waiting for an answer, no answer for 5 6 hours
discord nick SupRayzZ#3823
Old 12/21/2022, 23:45   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzeyfe20 View Post
I bought the product, opened a ticket in discord, waiting for an answer, no answer for 5 6 hours
discord nick SupRayzZ#3823
Don't worry, I understand your impatience. The time zones they are in a country somewhere in South America.

I was skeptical at first to pass on my ID but they aren't the only ones doing it, maybe that's not the case anymore, I don't know, did you need to pass on?

Simply hide your sensitive ID numbers if you're worried about identity theft. You know I've used a lot of cheats and it's not in their interest to hack you because you won't be coming back.

It's smarter to build customer loyalty everyone wins in the long run. WIN WIN as the Chinese would say

My philosophy is to cheat on all games if I play without it's very rare, for example I only played EFT for 2 hours because it's too complicated a simulation game for me.

Everyone has their own preferences.

But i have friend buy shadows to escape tarkov, he was very happy with it.

If it can reassure you look at my profile on elitepvp I used another cheat on pubg it was the very first of a very long list...

IZI Pubg, two devs at the time this cheat was really good, asmfreakz also and paradox.

IZI went undetected for almost a year. or 8 or 9 months, I can't remember exactly.

asmfreakz managed to last 2 or 3 months maybe more at a time when I didn't know him. A other friend told me 7 months or 4 months of memory.

But the problem with almost all cheats on pubg is that it rarely lasts more than a month without being detected !

With shadows you make the right choice after obviously nothing is eternal you will eat your ban like everyone else lol but it will be a year or already 6, 7 months that it is undetected I had not replayed this game for a year and a half.

I kill everyone on warzone in squad full cheat as always or almost.

But pubg remains my favorite it's my favorite number one very good games.

Nostalige of the days of CS 1.6 where cheats were free. But at that time there were little or no reliable anti cheats.

Nowadays it's very sophisticated and it will become more and more bypass/hook and develop this kind of thing but they will always find solutions. Finally it's only a guess that it's sophisticated, I have no knowledge in this area. For those who have the skill this must seem simple.

However I was able to kill everyone on valorant during the beta without ever being banned lol and for more than a month.

The only cheat devs with whom I have discussed his IZI and asmfreakz they often have a dozen years of experience which allows them to make quality products.

For asmfreakz the dev was only doing this to round off the end of the month in addition to his initial salary. And he stopped updating his cheat because it didn't bring him enough money, yet there were still a lot of users!

It all depends on how you play I play with the most extreme settings I even add a second cheat at the time, in addition to shadows, including two injections on pubg because there was an increase in damage, and well before that we can shoot through the walls and of course the funniest magic bullet but all that is over. ban instant lol

On IZI there was no recoil and no spread, you could shoot enemies over 900 meters away in full auto mode with DP-28 for exemple ha ha

However, I would like shadow to develop a cheat for rage and fun, for example adding the flying car which I used a lot, you could go under the map or through houses with the flying car, laughs guaranteed!

We liked this kind of cheat but I can't find any more it's for troll but in small doses not in ranked. Probably patched.

I also advise you if you want to try hard pubg to play on 7 different accounts you can buy pubg for 5 on plati. ru
or 8 or on elitepvp it depends on the sellers.

Because me playing like a rabid assassin, I take temporary bans of 24h, 72h sometimes 96h!

and once I had a week and two weeks with 2 differents account ! My record !

But after the ban, I was able to play again. with all accounts! what did they do for two weeks I think he doesn't even watch or don't have access to the replay.

There are too many players, they are bots kicking you out based on the number of reports or the number of people killed in unreal time.

If you speak French or English with my friends we are a team before I only played between cheaters squad full cheat. This allows to have a balance in the distribution of kills to avoid the temporary ban

I know that since I went back to pubg I'm going to make them want it for the moment a friend took a cheat pak that just changes the textures but I know him he'll quickly see that it's not powerful enough ah ah

Good day to you, and for the wait with IZI or asmfreakz, paradox etc and shadow it will sometimes be necessary to wait several days without an answer, they have a private life next to their professional life.

Yes I say professional because we should be free to cheat and do hack vs hack servers on pubg lol it would be too funny.

Kind regards.
Old 12/22/2022, 01:43   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
^ all i took from that is you think PUBG still costs money lol.. the game is free so if you been buying accounts ur hilarious
Old 12/25/2022, 00:38   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genji_ View Post
^ all i took from that is you think PUBG still costs money lol.. the game is free so if you been buying accounts ur hilarious
Yes the game is free, but if you want to play competitively you have to buy pubg plus. I invite you to inquire about this subject.
Old 12/25/2022, 18:08   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The developer never replied to any message, and did not deal with any problems in time. My PlaySharp

The account has been blocked many times, but I don't know why. I can't find the reason!
Old 12/26/2022, 21:21   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer501 View Post
Yes the game is free, but if you want to play competitively you have to buy pubg plus. I invite you to inquire about this subject.
who cares about rank? nobody plays rank lol
Old 12/27/2022, 11:00   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

:疯狂的::疯狂的::疯狂的::疯狂的:Banned loader

Is it a spoof?
Old 12/31/2022, 15:52   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genji_ View Post
who cares about rank? nobody plays rank lol
According to official Steam statistics, there is a maximum number of users between 450,000 and 500,000 on PUBG per day.

That's a lot of people and among this large number some people and many of them play exclusively in competition. In the past there were too many bots in not ranked mod.

If you like wasting your time killing robots, that's up to you.

Personally, the idea of putting the game in free access now makes it possible to have a lot less robot. Which is a good thing for the longevity of the game.

If you have a competitive mindset, I don't. It's more interesting in ranked for countless reasons.

In short, it's a personal opinion. I wish you a happy new year and a happy new year.
Attached Images
File Type: png top 1 16kills.png (5.45 MB, 13 views)
File Type: png steam stats.png (454.8 KB, 9 views)

Tags
aimbot, cheat, esp, playsharp, pubg