Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅ NEW CHEAP PUBG Account + SURVIVOR PASS 8 PAYBACK [Instant delivery+PayPal] ✅

Discussion on ✅ NEW CHEAP PUBG Account + SURVIVOR PASS 8 PAYBACK [Instant delivery+PayPal] ✅ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Smile ✅ NEW CHEAP PUBG Account + SURVIVOR PASS 8 PAYBACK [Instant delivery+PayPal] ✅

NEW Steam Account with PUBG + SURVIVOR PASS 8 PAYBACK + Mail Access

This account includes Instant delivery. No playing time. You can choose your own in game nickname.

Description: PLAYERUNKNOWN´S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4´s capabilities. PLAYERUNKNOWN aka Brendan Greene, is a pioneer of the Battle Royale genre. As the creator of the Battle Royale game-mode found in the ARMA series and H1Z1 : King of the Kill, Greene is co-developing the game with veteran team at Bluehole to create the most diverse and robust Battle Royale experience to date Not Just a Game. This is BATTLE ROYALE

Store:

For any questions write me on Discord Yolo#2399

Old 04/22/2020, 17:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is good
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2020, 17:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That s good
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 12:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very cheap
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2020, 11:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hm.. id is not accessed !!!!!! i bought the PUBG Steam Account (Region Free) + SMS authenticated + Mail Access but.. not enter!!!

-- updated ---

owner was changed password. therefore, i join the e-mail. and changed pw again with e-mail. i solved.. but you need a more legit thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 20:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjswl008 View Post
hm.. id is not accessed !!!!!! i bought the PUBG Steam Account (Region Free) + SMS authenticated + Mail Access but.. not enter!!!

-- updated ---

owner was changed password. therefore, i join the e-mail. and changed pw again with e-mail. i solved.. but you need a more legit thanks.
If anything doesn't work, feel free to write to me.
Old 05/24/2020, 21:16   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

got many accounts from @ in the past and never had any problem!

Very good seller ++
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2020, 17:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i just bought from he with BTC it s the fastest purchase that i have never made thanks bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2020, 01:50   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 15
always buying from this guy, hes verry helpfull and the login datas will come in email. rep+ for him!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2020, 01:52   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hes a really good and trusted guy! love him
rep+++
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2021, 18:58   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is it instant delivery when buying from your store? thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2021, 08:35   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Kinda overpriced , u can get a level 500 account with 29.99 euro , but legit vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2021, 00:59   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, i paid the 8.99 and got confirm but shoppy saying partial. coinbase tells me i sent $8.99 ltc but shoppy bugged out. tried to contact you on here and discord. Can u accept me on discord please
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2021, 09:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3s1en View Post
is it instant delivery when buying from your store? thx
Yes!
Immediately for credit card and after 2 confirmations for crypto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKILLA036 View Post
Hey, i paid the 8.99 and got confirm but shoppy saying partial. coinbase tells me i sent $8.99 ltc but shoppy bugged out. tried to contact you on here and discord. Can u accept me on discord please
If there is anything else, just let me know. The fastest way for me to answer is via Discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romisuen View Post
Kinda overpriced , u can get a level 500 account with 29.99 euro , but legit vouch
Thank you for your feedback.

If someone sells you a PUBG account level 500 for 30 euros, he's either not the brightest, or you'll pretty much lose the account again in the next few days. Would watch out there!

Tags
pubg, pubg account, pubg account banned, survivor pass cold front