Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



💎RADAR💎PUBG/PUBG-LITE💎tmhacks22.xyz/shop💎

Discussion on 💎RADAR💎PUBG/PUBG-LITE💎tmhacks22.xyz/shop💎 within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1



 
elite*gold: 64
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 69
Arrow 💎RADAR💎PUBG/PUBG-LITE💎tmhacks22.xyz/shop💎




WORKING






Radar is the cheapest and the safest cheat for PUBG / PUBG Lite.
Features: RadarHack
-Players
-Loot
-Vehicles.
Main Feature: You can play PUBG from your PC and use the radar from another device(smartphone, tablet, laptop or etc).
One cheat - two games. Using this program, you can play both PUBG and in PUBG Lite.
The software is available in English and Russian.
Supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Supports all processors
The product is optimized and will not affect your FPS.

If you have any question feel free to join my discord or write me.

Im also selling: Rascal, Desync, PUBGPAKS_XYZ, CFF












* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once your subscription is added!



TMHacks22 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2020, 00:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 15
Works without problems. The latency is very good.
You can easily share the link with your friends.


Supermarker is offline  
Old 02/25/2020, 12:43   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)



 
elite*gold: 214
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 40
++++

vouch for this seller and his products
Amsterdam is offline  
Old 03/16/2020, 02:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 6
So what separates this method from the old methods that got tons of peeps banned due to this setup?


snipa120 is offline  
Old 04/17/2020, 14:14   #5



 
elite*gold: 64
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipa120 View Post
So what separates this method from the old methods that got tons of peeps banned due to this setup?
cant tell you how it works bro^^ but its safe now for more than 6 month
TMHacks22 is offline  
Old 05/08/2020, 00:41   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 5
I see in your web you have a hwid spoofer, this spoofer works with dayz too?
DoniCz is offline  
Old 05/09/2020, 15:09   #7



 
elite*gold: 64
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniCz View Post
I see in your web you have a hwid spoofer, this spoofer works with dayz too?
only for pubg
TMHacks22 is offline  
Old 09/26/2020, 02:04   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
no paypal?
tron001 is offline  
Old 09/26/2020, 10:45   #9



 
elite*gold: 64
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron001 View Post
no paypal?
join my discord and write me DM
TMHacks22 is offline  
Old 10/14/2020, 20:55   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
Smile Good one

great with good latency.
but have to think about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMHacks22 View Post



WORKING






Radar is the cheapest and the safest cheat for PUBG / PUBG Lite.
Features: RadarHack
-Players
-Loot
-Vehicles.
Main Feature: You can play PUBG from your PC and use the radar from another device(smartphone, tablet, laptop or etc).
One cheat - two games. Using this program, you can play both PUBG and in PUBG Lite.
The software is available in English and Russian.
Supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Supports all processors
The product is optimized and will not affect your FPS.

If you have any question feel free to join my discord or write me.

Im also selling: Rascal, Desync, PUBGPAKS_XYZ, CFF












* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once your subscription is added!
Ubblu_sai is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
RUSHBOOST⭐EU/US⭐PvP⭐Coaching⭐Raid⭐Mythic+⭐Selfplay Leveling⭐-5%!⭐CoS⭐Flying⭐-5%⭐
10/22/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome to the https://www.rushboost.com/ page! Why us? We are a legally registered company with its location in central Europe, all of our reviews are flawless on both our website (+450 and Trustpilot +150). Our main goal is to provide safe and cheap gaming services at a reasonable price. We always use premium VPN and respect the safety of customers. We hire top players from all around the world to provide the most extreme services available in video games. Trust Us, choose...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Silkroad.WS 10/10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
03/18/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
Hey, did you know that Silkroad.WS is one of the oldest and most stable Silkroad Online Private Server out there? Yeah, this year they're celebrating 4 Years online! That's something. Also, they have a Rebirth System, the Item Forge, a Vote for Silk system, Daily Events and Active Staff members. If that got your attention, you can register and download the client at Silkroad WS - Silkroad Online Private Server , you'll find me there. If you decide to play I ask you to support you register...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.