Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Cheap pubg hack undiscovered-Aimbot, ESP

Discussion on Cheap pubg hack undiscovered-Aimbot, ESP within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap pubg hack undiscovered-Aimbot, ESP( PUBG Fresh Account $ 9)

Price $ 4 per day $ 11 a week (Find a distributor)
PUBG Fresh Account $ 9
Discord; WDNM#8295
Payment method: PayPal
PS:(I will add more hacker videos. You can choose the hacker who needs the video. The price will not exceed $ 5 for all days)

Old 01/31/2020, 00:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
ill try a 2 hour test key to test compatibility, i sent you an FR on DSCRD thanks

REVIEW: I have yet to try this hack, however he did give me a trial key im about to use.

I also purchased an account from him for $9 dollars and its legit. I have it set to MY email, I was able to change password, all is in working order. thanks again.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2020, 01:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreamSniping View Post
ill try a 2 hour test key to test compatibility, i sent you an FR on DSCRD thanks

REVIEW: I have yet to try this hack, however he did give me a trial key im about to use.

I also purchased an account from him for $9 dollars and its legit. I have it set to MY email, I was able to change password, all is in working order. thanks again.
thank you
Old 01/31/2020, 13:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

amazed !!

lets start off by saying this , i have tried other programs out there and tbh only one other program out there like this one, it is still unique compared to them all. really great coding man and to top it off he let me test it out and not anyone lets you test out their product so highly recommended and is 100 legit , YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT 100 percent. thank you man and Good luck on the future of this program , keep it up

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2020, 14:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcf_havok View Post
lets start off by saying this , i have tried other programs out there and tbh only one other program out there like this one, it is still unique compared to them all. really great coding man and to top it off he let me test it out and not anyone lets you test out their product so highly recommended and is 100 legit , YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT 100 percent. thank you man and Good luck on the future of this program , keep it up
thank you
Old 01/31/2020, 17:17   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is very cheap and even works very well. In particular, Aimbot is really huge.