Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌠 UNLEASHED 🌠 PUBG | Prediction 🔫 Full Kernel 👻Undetected ✅ Spoofer | FREE BETA!!

Discussion on 🌠 UNLEASHED 🌠 PUBG | Prediction 🔫 Full Kernel 👻Undetected ✅ Spoofer | FREE BETA!! within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/03/2020, 17:34   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello, i bought a cheat from u a while ago and afther using a few days at a point was detected and i got Global Ban while in match and i wrote to you and i made a threat that you delete it on forul afther a few minutes and i make another one cuz i not get an answer and u also permanent banned me on forum and launcher and i the hack like a week and i payd for a month so not vouching for u El Profesor i will never forget you name and site... as a result waist of money ,global ban detection and perm banned on forum and launcher, Nice joob roobing me
Old 05/04/2020, 17:50   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequel#7024 View Post
[ + ] Not a single detection !
Quote:
Originally Posted by heitordsi View Post
Over 3 detection per week, unreliable! You want to be banned buy that
as long as I can't see it, there will never be detect:p
Old 05/04/2020, 18:03   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this cheats provider is outdate
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2020, 16:22   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

don't trust these guys, unleashed is just xeraph that exit scammed and renamed to unleashed...
and just like when they where called xeraph, all their cheats but overwatch got detected and never came back up...
pubg has been gone since February and their eft cheat got detected after 2 days....
doubt they will ever come back up and if they do they will probably rename and re release