Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎PUBGPAKS💎 tmhacks22.me/shop💎 [Discord]&[PayPal]💎

Discussion on 💎PUBGPAKS💎 tmhacks22.me/shop💎 [Discord]&[PayPal]💎 within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/13/2020, 08:41   #61

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by quocan991 View Post
discord gone again
yeah just klick on my website and join the new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder_ View Post
Hi, my lifetime key has no time left it says. I sent you a DM @iniinfi
3 days ago but no response.

I just noticed that I don't share any server with you hence I can't DM you no more so writing here. Would be nice if you can just make the key LIFETIME instead of adding 25 days like last time so I don't have to ask every month for refill. Cheers
write me pm
Old 03/13/2020, 10:59   #62 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You simply don't have a lifetime key, you never bought one from tmhacks22.xyz or pubgpaks.xyz thus to that it runs out. You've been a prior customer of mine for a different cheat sold under infinitycheats and because of that, you already got like ~5 month by now
Old 03/13/2020, 17:52   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
You simply don't have a lifetime key, you never bought one from tmhacks22.xyz or pubgpaks.xyz thus to that it runs out. You've been a prior customer of mine for a different cheat sold under infinitycheats and because of that, you already got like ~5 month by now
Let me get this straight so you're saying that all those (or just non germans who knows) people purchased LIFETIME package of your previous PAKS cheat ( ) now suddenly doesn't have LIFETIME access just because you choose to rename the cheat and create a new thread after what 9 months?

About me using the RENAMED cheat for ~5 months is just bs because you gave me the new key of the renamed pak cheat on 12/10/2019 (got chat logs to prove that) so looks more like ~3 months to me.

So enlighten me as to why you choose to discontinue your previous so-called "PRIVATE PAK HACKS" just after 9 months and choose to remove all the previous LIFETIME users? Why didn't you just update the previous pak cheat instead of renaming and creating a new thread and selling it all over again saying its a DIFFERENT cheat... jeez
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2020, 21:16   #64 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder_ View Post
Let me get this straight so you're saying that all those (or just non germans who knows) people purchased LIFETIME package of your previous PAKS cheat ( ) now suddenly doesn't have LIFETIME access just because you choose to rename the cheat and create a new thread after what 9 months?

About me using the RENAMED cheat for ~5 months is just bs because you gave me the new key of the renamed pak cheat on 12/10/2019 (got chat logs to prove that) so looks more like ~3 months to me.

So enlighten me as to why you choose to discontinue your previous so-called "PRIVATE PAK HACKS" just after 9 months and choose to remove all the previous LIFETIME users? Why didn't you just update the previous pak cheat instead of renaming and creating a new thread and selling it all over again saying its a DIFFERENT cheat... jeez
Don't you find it strange that you're the only person having a problem with his license? I mean there's reasons for things I / we do

As well as you always talk about "you" and "your" don't you see that the previous topic was launched by someone else as this topic here?

Yes, I've made both pak cheats. Audi also made my old and my new car. Still an A6, still I had to pay again for it. Because the product changed. infinitycheats was a cooperation with different people than tmhacks is (which you can already tell by the name and people involved). Not to mention that there was even a website / hook live to merge licenses from infinitycheats to the new pubgpaks.xyz loader for 2-3 month that could be used. Most people got their old licenses, you however have even been banned in the past and thus to that didn't get lifetime with the new tools- and why would you. I don't see how you think we owe you that.

Look at the guy who liked your post, he / they've got like what - 4-5 different cheat sites all selling the very same cheat as "private" or "UD" (even when it id detected frequently recently) and topics on the forum about them leeching files / taking screenshots of their customers-

maybe that's what you want to go with instead.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2020, 03:18   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Don't you find it strange that you're the only person having a problem with his license? I mean there's reasons for things I / we do

As well as you always talk about "you" and "your" don't you see that the previous topic was launched by someone else as this topic here?

Yes, I've made both pak cheats. Audi also made my old and my new car. Still an A6, still I had to pay again for it. Because the product changed. infinitycheats was a cooperation with different people than tmhacks is (which you can already tell by the name and people involved). Not to mention that there was even a website / hook live to merge licenses from infinitycheats to the new pubgpaks.xyz loader for 2-3 month that could be used. Most people got their old licenses, you however have even been banned in the past and thus to that didn't get lifetime with the new tools- and why would you. I don't see how you think we owe you that.

Look at the guy who liked your post, he / they've got like what - 4-5 different cheat sites all selling the very same cheat as "private" or "UD" (even when it id detected frequently recently) and topics on the forum about them leeching files / taking screenshots of their customers-

maybe that's what you want to go with instead.
Ahh again with that bs car bs.... I'm a customer and I do not care who you're partnering up with you made a listing for LIFETIME package so it should be like that unless you're too greedy which it sure seems like it.

About me getting banned that was so mature of you to put virus (or whatever script which makes the PC shutdown as soon as it boots up) which drove me crazy for like 2 days then I finally re-installed windows which you already know since I've told you that.

I got banned because I opened Processhacker to force close a process and because that certain program wasn't opening and I was quite tired of restarting my system just to open it up again. Which made the loader to drop that nasty script you made instead of just simply closing the cheat or warning the users or 999 other possible ways.

We did sort that out over the chat and cleared the misunderstanding but here you are going back on your word yet again lol. I'm starting to get an idea of what type of person you are.

I mean let's get real here If I wanted to crack the cheat why would my first purchase be lifetime and not just a day key or whatever... silly amirite?

Also, I do not want the sub back I do not trust your program anymore.

@ are you just silently gonna like whatever your friend writes or you gonna verify/accept my trade I sent you a PM yesterday.

So you've edited your old thread of PUBG recoil tool because I asked you to verify my trade

but instead of verifying it you just edited and removed the post itself LOL! so I guess I lost lifetime package of that as well : ) shocker eh

Lastly, I do not have control over who likes my post its a public forum so have your grudge against other sellers somewhere else don't quote me about that bs.
Old 03/17/2020, 22:45   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been with the mod for 3 days using it, and for me one of the best.

very good work and well developed, apart from the excellent support treatment.

I recommend it, it seems like a very safe mod that is stable and continually updated.

I give it 5 stars, I was pleasantly surprised
Old 03/24/2020, 14:54   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexler53 View Post
Bought the 30 day licence, "Serial key blocked" after some hours GG
Join my discord and write me. where is the prob to do this lol. A serial will be blocked when you start a program wich is on our blacklist.
Old 03/31/2020, 17:09   #68 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought it yesterday. There was some problems but the Support is ******* GREAT!!!!!! I can definitely vouch for this stuff here.
THANKS <3
Old 04/02/2020, 09:28   #69 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I just purchase 24hrs to test this..waiting for unpack. Please add my discord as : noob1#8254
Old 04/05/2020, 09:34   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thered3 View Post
I just purchase 24hrs to test this..waiting for unpack. Please add my discord as : noob1#8254
add me. TMHacks22#8231
Old 04/05/2020, 16:08   #71 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMHacks22 View Post
add me. TMHacks22#8231
I am using your pak for about week now )) great one
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2020, 16:50   #72

Thank you <3
Old 04/25/2020, 13:41   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got banned after first round and you´re deleting these posts. GG
Old 04/30/2020, 20:58   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the Paks program months ago and went premium a week after buying. Been using with HWID Spoofer.

The product is always up to date and never crashes on windows 1903. Highly recommended pak.

TM also will also help with issues.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 14:06   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslemhi View Post
Bought the Paks program months ago and went premium a week after buying. Been using with HWID Spoofer.

The product is always up to date and never crashes on windows 1903. Highly recommended pak.

TM also will also help with issues.
Thank you for the review my friend
Giving our best to stay safe and undetected

Quote:
He can't delete your posts and if you were banned after the first round, then it was due to other cheat(s) you ran on that account or along with the pak(s). But definitely not from the pak mod.
yep correct. only admins can delete a post / thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat_ustu View Post
I got banned after first round and you´re deleting these posts. GG
seems like your antivir was on or your windows blocked the loader. we have over 3000 active user and no one off it are banned