Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG:FATE ✔️ ESP ✔️ PredictionAim ✔️ BulletTrack ✔️OBS ✔️SAFE✔️ShootThroughWalls

Discussion on PUBG:FATE ✔️ ESP ✔️ PredictionAim ✔️ BulletTrack ✔️OBS ✔️SAFE✔️ShootThroughWalls within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
PUBG:FATE ✔️ ESP ✔️ PredictionAim ✔️ BulletTrack ✔️OBS ✔️SAFE✔️ShootThroughWalls

Removed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2019, 13:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
any trials for this !! wanna check this aimbot out

i'm a sniper player and only few cheats on market has a good aimbot for snipes
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2019, 19:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any trials for 1-2 hours?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 05:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponsSeller View Post
any trials for this !! wanna check this aimbot out

i'm a sniper player and only few cheats on market has a good aimbot for snipes
Yeah Join discord for Test key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarko View Post
any trials for 1-2 hours?
yes please join discord. I will give you test key.
Old 12/05/2019, 22:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my honest review about fate :

the esp is the most and maybe the best thing about this cheat
only important items is showing so you don't get drop frames which is smart move from them and has good font

now the aimbot really let me down because it's good and bad at the same time
good in terms of prediction but bad because that isn't enough it needs something like no sway to help that prediction i was missing alot because my weapon keep moving even tho i try to shoot fast as i could or they should adjust the aimbot to lock very strongly so the weapon don't move while you breathing which ruin the whole aimbot feature

the hit scan and bullet track didn't help with the problem

so my conclusion if you want good esp don't think twice about this cheat

but if you care about aimbot i wouldn't personally buy it again until they fix it

or find a solution for this
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 23:11   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyPUBG View Post
my honest review about fate :

the esp is the most and maybe the best thing about this cheat
only important items is showing so you don't get drop frames which is smart move from them and has good font

now the aimbot really let me down because it's good and bad at the same time
good in terms of prediction but bad because that isn't enough it needs something like no sway to help that prediction i was missing alot because my weapon keep moving even tho i try to shoot fast as i could or they should adjust the aimbot to lock very strongly so the weapon don't move while you breathing which ruin the whole aimbot feature

the hit scan and bullet track didn't help with the problem

so my conclusion if you want good esp don't think twice about this cheat

but if you care about aimbot i wouldn't personally buy it again until they fix it

or find a solution for this
Had the opposite to you, heres my honest review:

The ESP was amazing, although there wasn't much customisation. The ESP did also cause a small frame drop yet nothing significant and it only really occurs at the start of the game.

The aimbot. The best aimbot i've seen in a long time. It shocked me, it was like there was silent aim yet you couldn't tell. I hit every shot, was doing 360 noscopes etc and still hitting them. I was within 10m of 4 people and killed them all with a kar98k. It's ridiculous. I had a hitscan and bullet track enabled for this and i believe that is silent aim and prediction aimbot and i also tried using just regular aimbot and that was amazing and worked the same as any other aimbot and locked onto heads hitting every shot the same as every other aimbot. The only downfall was there was a lack in customisation - I couldn't find anything to change smoothing rates, aim bone etc but there wasn't really a need this hack i'd say is more of a rage hack and it certainly does that well.

I also haven't been banned as of yet at the same time so i believe it is undetected.

I was sketchy at first due to the lack of vouches etc but I just went for it and honestly it surprised me i've used many cheats before and this is one of the best, its underrated and as soon as it could honestly be sold for 100$+ a month and be private.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 01:22   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thx for blocked me via Discord, i have some bugs.... first times i got good Support, After 2days i got some errors. idk why ! and now he blocked me Thx really !
1 day trial = 9hours trial....
Old 12/06/2019, 03:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelsosoo View Post
Thx for blocked me via Discord, i have some bugs.... first times i got good Support, After 2days i got some errors. idk why ! and now he blocked me Thx really !
Thank You for Lying man. I don't know What to say. I helped you reset HWID 6 time after you exceed reset limit. After I told you that unbind take time off key, you did it again and again and again. And when the key expireyou came to me and ask for a free key. And the best part of this is you didn't buy the key from me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 04:02   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My friend told you its a Bug !!! Its crashed in Game, Menu closed and That Error was there ! But say What you want ! He dont Changed his HWID !!!!!! Not Bad Support but ,issue dont fixes and yea what i have to say more about it U fixed it 6 times but What can He for it ?? Nothing. U was give him First time really good Support and after some more Problems With hwid you Blocked him by ASK for help because He cant Login again without your Help ! Now Key is lost.. Next issue is why your friend is using 1:1 Same cheats Shop,exe Cheats, Like you.??? Is Not good my friend told you you are Friendly so Talk Back With him and dont Block him because He have Problems With your Cheat . Think about it ! If He dont Change hwid is the only way PM you to fix it !
Old 12/06/2019, 04:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Legit..everything working fine for me.^^
Old 12/06/2019, 05:14   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a legit seller, and he is super responsible for every of his customer. Nice and response swiftly. Way much better than any other seller. I have been using his Fate for month, it gave me a lot of fun and joy in game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelsosoo View Post
I dont understand why you needed 6 times hwid reset. Are you trying to resell the same code to different 6 persons ?
Old 12/06/2019, 09:13   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciFan View Post
This is a legit seller, and he is super responsible for every of his customer. Nice and response swiftly. Way much better than any other seller. I have been using his Fate for month, it gave me a lot of fun and joy in game.

I dont understand why you needed 6 times hwid reset. Are you trying to resell the same code to different 6 persons ?
No i dont was make anything Like that ,is Crashes on my pc sind after Crash hwid Bug or what ever idk but He dont want Help ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciFan View Post

Nein hab ich nicht, spinnt an meinem Rechner total rumm anscheinend schade das er mir da nicht weiter helfen will.
Old 12/06/2019, 09:30   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
I can Vouch for him seller is Legit

All feature are Perfectly aimbot is very Accurate my Account is still alive every round 10+ kills

ESP is not mine for me Is to big

But all in one is a very good hack
Old 12/06/2019, 16:17   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I vouch very nice seller and the hack is excellent for me
works fine anybody who is looking for a good aimbot is right here with the hitscan works perfect my highest kill game 21 kills 1 of them 508 meters Headshot kill
Old 12/06/2019, 17:20   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedooss View Post
No i dont was make anything Like that ,is Crashes on my pc sind after Crash hwid Bug or what ever idk but He dont want Help ^^

Nein hab ich nicht, spinnt an meinem Rechner total rumm anscheinend schade das er mir da nicht weiter helfen will.
What a funny kid
Closed Thread