Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG:FATE ✔️ ESP ✔️ PredictionAim ✔️ BulletTrack ✔️OBS ✔️SAFE✔️ShootThroughWalls

Discussion on PUBG:FATE ✔️ ESP ✔️ PredictionAim ✔️ BulletTrack ✔️OBS ✔️SAFE✔️ShootThroughWalls within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/10/2019, 04:42   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Be warned, and tip for existing users of this ****, better format your pc
Old 12/11/2019, 01:26   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatOR1980 View Post
don't listen to him, if your anyone with a brain you would know not to trust a virus scan on a program ran through vm protect lol...
vm protect will obfuscate everything and will be decrypted in memory... so its just false flags from vmprotect...

this kid is literally just salty of something lol
Old 12/12/2019, 19:29   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 294
Very good support.
Old 12/17/2019, 07:40   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Its just a big virus guys. The driver they used to Bypass BE will "infect" all your exe file you have on your pc. Everytime you try normaly to kill this normaly it will recreat a new file on this path
C:\ProgramData\Synaptics
When you open than an infected file its starting again and again. You cant stop this ****. I have some Photos and a Gif to demonstrate it. The only solution to fix this is delte all your files and format your hard disk and reinstall windows. Its crazy!
your Thread is reported! The "Admin" tould me to download PC Hunter. I downloaded it and its not working with my windows version. I asked for an other option but he didnt have. its so unbelievably! Shame on you guys !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatOR1980 View Post
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pl...l#post37850283
100% true!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2019, 09:42   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBimsTim22 View Post
Its just a big virus guys. The driver they used to Bypass BE will "infect" all your exe file you have on your pc. Everytime you try normaly to kill this normaly it will recreat a new file on this path
C:\ProgramData\Synaptics
When you open than an infected file its starting again and again. You cant stop this ****. I have some Photos and a Gif to demonstrate it. The only solution to fix this is delte all your files and format your hard disk and reinstall windows. Its crazy!
your Thread is reported! The "Admin" tould me to download PC Hunter. I downloaded it and its not working with my windows version. I asked for an other option but he didnt have. its so unbelievably! Shame on you guys !

100% true!!!!!

and they called me crazy only for exposing that piece of ****.. but truth always come on light!!! good job.
Old 12/17/2019, 09:51   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Hey there! Im using epvp!

elite*gold: 378
The Black Market: 198/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,468
There's no backlink to elitepvpers on the website you mentioned above.
Report this thread when you've added it.

#closed
Closed Thread