Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where is cra0vision??

Discussion on Where is cra0vision?? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where is cra0vision??

Cra0 has been inactive, anyone know why or how I can contact him?

I re-purchased a subscription to his cheat and it didn't show up in my loader, and I was unable to use it.

I tried contacting him on every site that I've seen him on, and got no response for 3+ days, so was forced to open a chargeback on PayPal.

I didn't want it to end like this, I would still like to purchase his product if anyone knows what's happening/where he's been.
Old 09/11/2019, 20:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 149
Quote:
cra0 doxed a guy (posted his photo ID/personal info) because the customer initiated a dispute on PP after the cheat's first detection.

I'm not defending the scammer, but I'd stay away from someone who lacks professionalism.
Quote:
Yup this guy is correct. It turns out he does not give a **** about customers. I was his customer and i regret after he starting lying about detection. That was basically scamming so stay out of crao forever. U do whatever u want though
There’s no official say from him but as far as I know his interest are most likely no longer on PUBG, or any BattlEye game to say the least. It’s definitely weird that someone who has been around for a while took such a bad path, but there is other providers. There’s plenty of providers who operate at higher response rates, or better security than Cra0’s cheat had. That being said, there’s a lot of providers who aren’t surviving lately so I’d beware of what you purchase, but you could check out my signature for a good place to start off fresh. Undetected for 9 months, and have had no problems through recent updates.
Check my signature below or
Old 09/12/2019, 04:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
There’s no official say from him but as far as I know his interest are most likely no longer on PUBG, or any BattlEye game to say the least. It’s definitely weird that someone who has been around for a while took such a bad path, but there is other providers. There’s plenty of providers who operate at higher response rates, or better security than Cra0’s cheat had. That being said, there’s a lot of providers who aren’t surviving lately so I’d beware of what you purchase, but you could check out my signature for a good place to start off fresh. Undetected for 9 months, and have had no problems through recent updates.
Check my signature below or

Thanks for the info brother, should be no issue getting my money back on PayPal then. Will check out IZI.