Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice

[Release]{EU\USA}PC\Xbox\PS4 -PUBG Radar (Web-Based)

Discussion on [Release]{EU\USA}PC\Xbox\PS4 -PUBG Radar (Web-Based) within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3388
Lightbulb [SELLING] PC\XBOX\PS4 - PUBG RADAR - DC RADAR

Hello elitepvpers

Check out our latest PUBG radar which will protect you from the next ban wave due to it's genius implementation.
Battleye can not detect our radar as it doesn't run on the same computer.

Video : Streamable Pubg Radar

WE ARE NOW OPEN TO THE ASIA MARKET TOKYO \ SINGAPORE
AVAILBLE AT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS : EU \ USA \ Russia \ Tokyo \ Singapore

Our product works on:
  • PC
  • Xbox
  • PS4

Features:
  • Shows all players.
  • Shows weapons/armor/items.
  • Zero files to change, basic pc setup.
  • Shows drop location of care packages.
  • Shows all vehicles.
  • Detection is impossible. Play with confidence!
  • Range Tags for players incl. Height-difference shown.
  • Aiming lines to easily locate players.
  • Simple click enable / disable each loot type, so show or hide.
  • Overhead as well as chase view with sight tracking to see where you are aiming.
  • Shows circles.
  • Shows Red Zones
  • Shows enemy aiming lines when aiming at you.
  • Automatic Team Colours.
  • Added Playernames.

Why us?
  • Undetected for so long!
  • Our radar isn't detectable since you don't even need to run it on the device you're playing on
  • No down times unless it's patch day
  • Long term customer support by us

FAQ:
  • Is this an external cheat?
  • Yes
  • Do I need to restart the game or radar for Console or PC versions using this CLOUD radar?
  • Yes.

Requirements:

Step-by-step setup:

Guides and support:

Payment methods:

Pricing

CONTACT INFORMATION:

spread the love

Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/03/2019, 15:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I sent you a PM, good luck with your project!

Old 04/03/2019, 22:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Later edit: Thanks for explaining.

Later edit: Loving this...can open it up from any mobile device and/or browser:
Old 04/04/2019, 00:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigbadchef View Post
Had a quick look at the instructions on the discord server. I believe that a huge aspect of the software is not mentioned here. You require an .exe to be downloaded and run for injection before running pubg on the same PC where you run PUBG.

Does not seem like 'Web/cloud Based' as software injections will always be detected (sooner rather than later). Not being negative (im a user of a different Radar - where I believe you are a reseller/dev and i fully support you guys) - just dont want to mislead people.

Other than that I do like what you guys are doing keep it up.
Hey buddy , Iím afraid you confuse some other product I sell, please be assure that the web base radar has no files whatsoever it all runs on a dedicated vm you get with your subscription , I will sure edit the post later to prevent further confusion and add photos aswell as videos , thanks in advance ❤️

Old 04/04/2019, 01:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Later edit: Thanks for explaining.
Old 04/05/2019, 06:21   #6

nope , you are 100% confusing with different product, i have updated the thread links to fix that confusion. sorry for the temp inconvenient.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2019, 13:31   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastafaries View Post
nope , you are 100% confusing with different product, i have updated the thread links to fix that confusion. sorry for the temp inconvenient.
Edited my posts to reflect current situation. Apologies if I caused any inconvenience - just wanted to ensure info on the thread is all accurate as I am interested in this radar.

Later edit: So I ended up purchasing this, I gave it a try and the radar does the job just fine.
The guys behind it are friendly and the setup could not be simpler (3 steps, 5 clicks - or so).

PROs:
-accessible via browser, mobile, tablet etc
-very little delay (less than 200ms)
-No local files on gaming pc needed, all done in the cloud

CONs:
-not many, discord cannot be run in the same time with the radar, but you can easily fix this and run discord from your phone

Guy that I am in touch with is super professional about the whole thing and offered to look into this as a further development (the discord issue).

Other than that this is an A+ tool. Great stuff guys.
Old 04/06/2019, 00:11   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Send you a pm on discord
Old 04/13/2019, 03:56   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So running a radar on a VM that is public domain and require a person to connect to a vpn is consider safe still? No matter what you say, a VM on a public domain (dedicated server), even if its offshore can still trace and shutdown. Going have to explain your setup little more detail for us network geeks, as i can see a huge bug in your plan. No offense, just people need to be protected and warned that they can be exposed.

For the non-tech geeks, here is your situation unless other wise proven, so take this info for grain of salt or use your own judgement.

This provider is using a dedicated server (aws) and running VM on it. Other words, its another PC on the server that your connected to. Similar to what the older radars was required to do is have 2 pc, one runs the radar and other runs the game. We all know how that turned out.. read back a few threads and see the ban wave. The problem is your info can and is exposed on the vm network. Any good network geek can see who is all connected to that vm/server and can be trace back to its source. This is where a VPN is required, not sure if this vendor is requiring a vpn, but that is what got DC exposed. Be safe people, and use any radar that is "cloud" base or anything that requires you to connect to a outside source aka VPN, as it is very risky. and btw. if their dedicated server is on AWS, its against their TOS and can be shutdown. So use at your own risk.
Old 04/13/2019, 13:17   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzowner View Post
So running a radar on a VM that is public domain and require a person to connect to a vpn is consider safe still? No matter what you say, a VM on a public domain (dedicated server), even if its offshore can still trace and shutdown. Going have to explain your setup little more detail for us network geeks, as i can see a huge bug in your plan. No offense, just people need to be protected and warned that they can be exposed.

For the non-tech geeks, here is your situation unless other wise proven, so take this info for grain of salt or use your own judgement.

This provider is using a dedicated server (aws) and running VM on it. Other words, its another PC on the server that your connected to. Similar to what the older radars was required to do is have 2 pc, one runs the radar and other runs the game. We all know how that turned out.. read back a few threads and see the ban wave. The problem is your info can and is exposed on the vm network. Any good network geek can see who is all connected to that vm/server and can be trace back to its source. This is where a VPN is required, not sure if this vendor is requiring a vpn, but that is what got DC exposed. Be safe people, and use any radar that is "cloud" base or anything that requires you to connect to a outside source aka VPN, as it is very risky. and btw. if their dedicated server is on AWS, its against their TOS and can be shutdown. So use at your own risk.
Man...this is cheating no matter what so bans will inevitably come one way or another. The thing about using a radar is that it is a bit safer (proven historically) than .exe injections into the game process.

The banwave back in December happened because all radar providers (at the time of the ban wave) including DC (and x-radar who no longer exists currently - as another example) required you to use a DNS proxy.
PUBG were able to detect these proxies that swap SSL certificates when players connected to the game hence 30k players got banned (as they were all using visible proxies).

Now I am not saying that pubg cannot trace back the information from the 'cloud' host handling all this work now but to put it in simple terms: if you want to cheat and you are decent at 'shooting' and the game's mechanics - this cloud radar is the best choice - as I've said... .exe injections in the game will sometimes instaban you.

I mean look at radars before, they were around for more than a year before they got detected...
I challenge you to name a PUBG cheat provider (not a radar) that bases their cheat on game injection that lasted that long.

This radar does not require you to use a proxy directly from your PC, you simply connect to a VPN and thats it.
Old 04/13/2019, 18:59   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigbadchef View Post
Man...this is cheating no matter what so bans will inevitably come one way or another. The thing about using a radar is that it is a bit safer (proven historically) than .exe injections into the game process.

The banwave back in December happened because all radar providers (at the time of the ban wave) including DC (and x-radar who no longer exists currently - as another example) required you to use a DNS proxy.
PUBG were able to detect these proxies that swap SSL certificates when players connected to the game hence 30k players got banned (as they were all using visible proxies).

Now I am not saying that pubg cannot trace back the information from the 'cloud' host handling all this work now but to put it in simple terms: if you want to cheat and you are decent at 'shooting' and the game's mechanics - this cloud radar is the best choice - as I've said... .exe injections in the game will sometimes instaban you.

I mean look at radars before, they were around for more than a year before they got detected...
I challenge you to name a PUBG cheat provider (not a radar) that bases their cheat on game injection that lasted that long.

This radar does not require you to use a proxy directly from your PC, you simply connect to a VPN and thats it.
This the weak point. Just saying.. as with any radar use at your own risk. And i know exe injections are bad very bad idea and fail.. They are getting wiser and smater, their anticheat can detect vpn runnnig if they know what to look for. But each has their own business to run, so not going to bash too hard. Just becareful folks and do your best to protect your self.
Old 04/13/2019, 21:08   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
I'M A WHAT?!

The Black Market: 430/2/0
Received Thanks: 5,676
Arrow PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> PlayerUnknown's B…

#moved
Old 04/15/2019, 06:08   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how 2 buy and the price?
Old 04/15/2019, 06:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1332035 View Post
how 2 buy and the price?
I have sent you the information by private msg, cheers.
Old 04/15/2019, 09:45   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

@rfaries thanks for bringing us this awesome Radar.

After using the Radar for a couple Round, i have to say its very good.
No lag, Customized Items Spawn, and very helpfull Staff, in case you have a question or 2.

If you looking for a Radar, no better Solution out there atm.

Thanks
2 Users