Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Resellers rights

Discussion on Resellers rights within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Resellers rights

I'm wanting to become a reseller for a few different PUBG services, how much would it cost to start as a reseller

Old 11/20/2018, 09:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Ye buy XYZ and tryhard to sell good luck lol enjoy the cancer and detections.

Or choose to resell a monthly project, good luck trying to convince people pay you more than dev.

Just look *****

https://imgur.com/a/tWrIKQW

fighting about few $ so sad. Each other lower prices.

Old 11/20/2018, 10:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 198
brother, thanks for highligthing!
Old 11/22/2018, 13:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Ye buy XYZ and tryhard to sell good luck lol enjoy the cancer and detections.

Or choose to resell a monthly project, good luck trying to convince people pay you more than dev.

Just look *****

https://imgur.com/a/tWrIKQW

fighting about few $ so sad. Each other lower prices.
4.5$ for xyz lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old 11/22/2018, 13:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Im still at 13 , my friend Dank at 15. @kunalbansal
No problem at all hhhh but i guess if you cant have a market you need to make one.

Similar Threads
HowTo: Get GM Rights. The H3llf!re Style, this is a "HOWTO!!!" not a "HOWTO???"
05/05/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 254 Replies
Here we go. 4 days left on *********. this thing might be the best thing ive done so far. Its a mix of Howto and hack to get gm rights =D. (Im not interested in your accounts/money or what ever. its not a virus or trojan...) I wont publish this here since i dont want any gm/admin to get warned and cuz i dont want ANY noob to use it. You can apply for getting the guide until sunday HERE in this thread. pms will most likely be ignored. Just Write a SHORT text what you've contributed so for and/or...
Programmer & Designer Island on 2.4.3, GM rights required!
09/05/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
wer mein zeug jetzt selber hier posten bevors wieder andere für mich machen^^ :mofo: Programmer & Designer Island have been patched out of the game in 2.0.0 ore something like that dry.gif if u try to enter the map u'll get an error blink.gif This is the way how to reenable it: Download the map again: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (link form Infiltrata)
How to get admin rights
05/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Alright, I posted a quick version of this in another guide, and someone thought I should make a whole guide about it, so here we are! This is for anyone out there who is not in charge of their house, and doesn?t have admin rights on their own computer, which means that they might not be able to do everything they want. (I personally have Windows Live One Care installed, which blocks CO?s connection to the internet, as well as the autopatch). I do not claim to have figured this out myself, I...
Install and Run Silkroad without admin rights
05/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I tried to install it on my laptop earlier but it gives me an error. Something like "Can't install cause cant write to registry." The files were copied but when i tried to run it it says the something bout "cant write to registry." Oh yeah im not the administrator of the laptop so cant use admin rights. Any help would be appreciated :D