Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PUBG Hx0r] ESP | AIMBOT - Old Sugar Bot

Discussion on [PUBG Hx0r] ESP | AIMBOT - Old Sugar Bot within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/18/2018, 23:34   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboyxxx View Post
hmm then can you tell me what about ppl who paid good money and never got for what th3y paid. i paid for a month for sugarbot and then it went down and never came back. i used 10 days outta 30. not to mention all the immortals who paid for lifetime, 2k euros and they got rekt not able to use it at all.that is not a reseller thing its d3vs issue as entire chair went down
Yes i would also like an answer to this i was also a sugar user...then captainsugar scammed everyone so i would like to know as you are the original Dev will you compesate the losses to all the people who were immortals??

as well as those who still have time left i remember i had exactly 21 days left
Old 10/19/2018, 02:15   #17

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itexspert View Post
Yes i would also like an answer to this i was also a sugar user...then captainsugar scammed everyone so i would like to know as you are the original Dev will you compesate the losses to all the people who were immortals??

as well as those who still have time left i remember i had exactly 21 days left
Yes im the original developer, and yes i can, contact me on discord!
Old 10/19/2018, 03:23   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how long have you been ud so far? i know abx came out but got rekt instantly. also,are you planning on mass selli g it or keeping it small?
Old 10/20/2018, 23:49   #19

1 Month
Old 10/21/2018, 12:15   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thing is...we all paid for your product which you guys developed. fair and square. all of sudden you guys disappear. not by our fault. our end of deal was fullfilled(we paid). now you are asking 100$ to recover account BECAUSE YOU GUYS RAN AWAY...that doesnt seem much fair does it
Old 10/21/2018, 18:09   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hxor betrayed their community once,,they will do it again as soon as money wears out,i see all new cheats out there with hxor markings,all of a sudden every new cheat looks the same,has different name (Menu is always different) features the same just like it happened with original hxor...you know

Hxor
Sugarbot
Spectrum
Pandemic
Valhalla
Destiny....and *** only knows how much more...

Cheat is already mass sold to many resellers,so its the same old gig make a good software ,make shitload of money,once detected....Dissapear and then reappear once everything settles,luckily people easily forget thats why new idiots will trust you again but there will be a huge community out there of people like myself and monkeyboyxxx who will still know the truth...

Code:
https://www.-o-w-n-e-d-c-o-r-e.c-o-m/forums/mmo-trading-market/fps-buy-sell-trade/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-buy-sell-trade/644985-sugar-bot-esp-aimbot-legit-cheat-0-detections-since-6-months.html
This poor mothaf****,got scammed by CaptainSugar, note the post DATE since then Hxor is detected now they are back online,they teamed up with someone else and its matter of time before they do the same thing all over again.

Thread with caution my friends.
Old 10/21/2018, 18:28   #22

Quote:
hxor betrayed their community once,,they will do it again as soon as money wears out,i see all new cheats out there with hxor markings,all of a sudden every new cheat looks the same,has different name (Menu is always different) features the same just like it happened with original hxor...you know

Hxor
Sugarbot
Spectrum
Pandemic
Valhalla
Destiny....and god only knows how much more...

Cheat is already mass sold to many resellers,so its the same old gig make a good software ,make shitload of money,once detected....Dissapear and then reappear once everything settles,luckily people easily forget thats why new idiots will trust you again but there will be a huge community out there of people like myself and monkeyboyxxx who will still know the truth...

Code:
https://www.-o-w-n-e-d-c-o-r-e.c-o-m/forums/mmo-trading-market/fps-buy-sell-trade/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-buy-sell-trade/644985-sugar-bot-esp-aimbot-legit-cheat-0-detections-since-6-months.html
This poor mothaf****,got scammed by CaptainSugar, note the post DATE since then Hxor is detected now they are back online,they teamed up with someone else and its matter of time before they do the same thing all over again.

Thread with caution my friends.
All those cheats you mentioned were resellers of hx0r.
At the end, CaptainSugar himself played a scam with almost 100 users and we had to give 100 plans for free which ended up with the cheat on battleye hands.
Who were our clients, who didnt came from a reseller got their plans back for free, so for sure, the big scam didnt came from us, we were just working on the cheat while the game was getting updated 10 times a day.
Old 10/21/2018, 18:52   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by affs2009 View Post
All those cheats you mentioned were resellers of hx0r.
At the end, CaptainSugar himself played a scam with almost 100 users and we had to give 100 plans for free which ended up with the cheat on battleye hands.
Who were our clients, who didnt came from a reseller got their plans back for free, so for sure, the big scam didnt came from us, we were just working on the cheat while the game was getting updated 10 times a day.
My man hxor's Reseller was Captainsugar!
if he stole something from you "If you had to give out free plans for 100 people" that is on you,you made him a reseller its not people's fault you chose a scammer for a reseller,therefore next time choose wisely who you take as a reseller,becase they will paint a picture on your business,he made you all look bad,well not your cheat but certainly the way you treat your users.

Next point "your cheat ended up in battleye's hands"??

Who's fault is this?
i imagine the person who decided to sell 1 day keys i first saw this in "Spectrum" version of your cheat you know different logo same old thing...

What idiot would allow 350$ cheat to be sold for 1 day access for 20$????
-Of course someone would post it to battleye...that is just people who hate cheats doing their thing...

Look i am not saying you or rather the coders are bad people,but you need to be careful who you are doing business with also i day keys?? come one man you are better than that...

i hope your resellers now wont scam the new users.
Old 10/21/2018, 19:10   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So this guy is the dev or an admin.

I've seen him post both.
Old 10/21/2018, 19:15   #25

Quote:
My man hxor's Reseller was Captainsugar!
if he stole something from you "If you had to give out free plans for 100 people" that is on you,you made him a reseller its not people's fault you chose a scammer for a reseller,therefore next time choose wisely who you take as a reseller,becase they will paint a picture on your business,he made you all look bad,well not your cheat but certainly the way you treat your users.

Next point "your cheat ended up in battleye's hands"??

Who's fault is this?
i imagine the person who decided to sell 1 day keys i first saw this in "Spectrum" version of your cheat you know different logo same old thing...

What idiot would allow 350$ cheat to be sold for 1 day access for 20$????
-Of course someone would post it to battleye...that is just people who hate cheats doing their thing...

Look i am not saying you or rather the coders are bad people,but you need to be careful who you are doing business with also i day keys?? come one man you are better than that...

i hope your resellers now wont scam the new users.
Yep, really, thats how cheats works, at some point they will end up being detected like everycheat or just end business for some reason, same old story, if you dont really agree with the shady things behind the hacking scene just learn to code and dot cry about it dude, cz im not, have a nice one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadal74 View Post
So this guy is the dev or an admin.

I've seen him post both.
Yes im the dev.
Old 10/22/2018, 20:12   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
i would never do that
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2018, 21:57   #27

Updated for the latest game version!
Old 11/02/2018, 10:25   #28

Updated for the latest game version
Old 11/04/2018, 04:52   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added u on discord
Old 11/04/2018, 13:28   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 777
added u on dscord!
Closed Thread