Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100% Secure-LimitedTimeOnly-PUBG Cheats-Esp,Aimbot-Never Detected

Discussion on 100% Secure-LimitedTimeOnly-PUBG Cheats-Esp,Aimbot-Never Detected within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 124
100% Secure-LimitedTimeOnly-PUBG Cheats-Esp,Aimbot-Never Detected

Hey ! ITS SNAKY MODS HERE

We are proud to represent the SnakyMOD Cheat in PUBG. This hack is clean, secure, legit, and easy to use.

We are an EU team of 3 People providing quality support and availability for you.

Direct contact with devs for instant updates and status.
( Setting up own Discord Chanell)

Does it work and is it Undetected?

Work 100% without lag or spikes .
WINDOWS 7-10 Supported
Current Status: UNDETECTED (2Months running this private cheat without any Banns)

Can I get Banned ?

Afther Many Manual Reports you can but otherwise not just play smart for 100% Security )

Payments?

BTC or PayPal. At the moment BTC,LTC,BTCCASH,ETH ( fixing paypal)

Do you Have a Website?

No but a Online Shop :

Contact

Discord : snakypapa#0671

Sorry for spelling or type mistakes my English isnt the Best but I give my Best. Also This Cheat is public since Today it was on private only some people could acess it now we have more than 10 customers