Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GET FRESH PUBG [email protected]$ WITH OG EMAIL| INSTANT DELIVERY | 24 X 7 LIVE CHAT SUPPORT

Discussion on GET FRESH PUBG [email protected]$ WITH OG EMAIL| INSTANT DELIVERY | 24 X 7 LIVE CHAT SUPPORT within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GET FRESH PUBG [email protected]$ WITH OG EMAIL| INSTANT DELIVERY | 24 X 7 LIVE CHAT SUPPORT

WELCOME TO CSGOPROSMURFS PUBG STORE.

Buy your own player unknown battlegrounds fresh(steam) accounts (NO REGION LOCK GLOBALLY ACCESSABLE)starting from 17.99$. Quick and instant delivery. 24 x 7 live support .

Buy PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) on discount right away and stop WatchingLive Streams on Youtube and Twitch and enjoy the amazing experiance of the Game yourself.

VISIT OUR DISCORD FOR ANY QUERIES OR DISCOUNT :

Accepted payment method-Paypal,bitcoin,skrill

**special discounts on bitcoin, skrill**

player unknown battlegrounds fresh(steam) :17.99$

this product includes the original email attached with this account.

Why Buy from us ?

1. The products come with its original email attached to that account.
(removed)
3. Any accounts are not with any region lock and all are globally accesable and will never gonna get revoked or locked.
4. After buying from us, we will never Unfriend/Block you(If u have added us on steam).
5. We are 24x7 live on chat. We are always ready to help you.
6. We never sell any hacked or cracked accounts on our site so dont be paniced of lossing your acoccunt after purchasing.

Term & Condition:-

1. CSGOPROSMURFS does NOT cover Matchmaking cooldowns for team kill, leaving a game, kicking too many teammates, or being getting kicked too many times.

CSGOPROSMURFS
is a website that sells Counter Strike Global Offensive RANKED Accounts and PUBG fresh accounts. Buying and Selling of Steam Accounts is against Steam ToS. You acknowledge the full risk of purchasing a Steam Account. If Steam limits or in anyway disables your account then
CSGOPROSMURFS
will not responsible for that.

3. We are selling Steam accounts with level 0 that means you can’t add friends without spending or adding 5$ wallet code. You can’t ask for a refund for this.

4. Delivery: INSTANT MANUAL DELIVERY within 3 Seconds to Max 5 Minutes. Don't worry if you make purchase then you will get your product as soon as we check your order details.IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR PRODUCT AFTER PAYMENT IS COMPLETED DONT WORRY THAT IS MAYBE BECAUSE WE ARE SLEEPING OR AFK WE WILL DELIVER IT AS SOON AS WE ARE BACK.

5. After Payment done you can additionally inform us via LIVE CHAT if you didn't receive any account details within 10 minutes.

6. We will never gonna send account detail's if your Payment is ON HOLD. You can track your order details from "Order History"

7. Chargeback: By purchasing a product from
CSGOPROSMURFS
, the buyer agrees that they have received the item(s) that they paid for. The buyer agrees that this is a non-refundable transaction. We can only refund if there have been any mistake from our side and we will change your account(s) without any extra charges.

Payment Method:-

1. Paypal.
2. skrill
3.bitcoin

Directly Buy From Our Website & Use LIVE CHAT

CONTACT US AT-

Old 06/07/2018, 10:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bought 1 pubg account today fast and smooth! thanks for the great service.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2018, 10:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aye this guy is lit. I vouch 100% for him got me set up within 5 minutes after purchase.
Old 08/17/2018, 04:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dont buy any accounts from anyone, just use vpn and buy for example turkish account which costs like 10 dollars atm, cheaper than 20? + You can be sure that no one will hack it or smt, this ******* ppl are scamers same as resellers of cheats who sell it for double prize. Sad is that people are stupid and will buy anyway..

Old 08/19/2018, 11:27   #5

Dont trash talk here if you dont have proofs..We never scam anyone you can check my reviews here or in my discord or in other forums too...If you dont like my price just get out of my post thank you.
Old 08/21/2018, 10:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10/10 service and product. Cheap Accounts and fast responsive support. 100% vouch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2018, 09:00   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just got an account from them, no issues at all. Highly recommended
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2018, 11:10   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Purchased an account without any problems. Fast service and at a good price. Vouch from me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2018, 20:18   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't wanna bash your thread but people can simply purchase PUBG keys for about 14-16$ for a PUBG acc on G2A and are covered by their refund/product policy.
Old 10/06/2018, 14:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what if i have a HWID ban ?
Old 02/07/2019, 04:10   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanDarkFury View Post
Don't wanna bash your thread but people can simply purchase PUBG keys for about 14-16$ for a PUBG acc on G2A and are covered by their refund/product policy.
I was going to say this exact thing until I saw this reply. The region-locked copies on G2A run even cheaper, around $10. However if you lower the price per account let me know
Old 03/14/2019, 17:03   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't really understand the point of this when global pubg keys are like 15$ and steam accounts are free to create. Cheaper and way more safe than buying an account which a person can reclaim at any point.