Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG UNDETECTED PAK MOD NO RECOIL NO BULLET DROP AND MORE [ALWAYS UPDATE]

Discussion on PUBG UNDETECTED PAK MOD NO RECOIL NO BULLET DROP AND MORE [ALWAYS UPDATE] within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/16/2018, 12:04   #16

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujidin View Post
Yes, I do know the difference. This is why I said if people want a PRIVATE bypass they should join mrfly0101 Discord and if they want PUBLIC bypass, they can pay you and get ban in 2 days.

we have more than 100 customers and no one has ever been vac banned, and of course you're throwing shit on me because you want to foster some of your friends, but people need to know how things will react. as far as I'm concerned, your client is only free trojans and guaranteed bans.

Quote:
Hi guys, I "bought" this product. Now, to get to the real point.

Basically, this guy is selling mrfly0101 free-tools, but instead he is charging 45 dollars for it.

Anyways, thank you for scamming me, and I will be getting my money back.
ere is another false accusation, this type has never bought from me and accuses me of scam, we have more than 100 satisfied customers and we do not use public byass as your full trojan, I think it's dude make 10 accounts only to defame people.

Quote:
Yes, I do know the difference. This is why I said if people want a PRIVATE bypass they should join mrfly0101 Discord and if they want PUBLIC bypass, they can pay you and get ban in 2 days.

defame x3

at this point I can do advertising for you, guys for those looking for free pak and you do not care about keyloggers, and to be banned in 2 days contact mrfly0101
Old 05/16/2018, 12:46   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Hi guys, I "bought" this product. Now, to get to the real point.

Basically, this guy is selling mrfly0101 free-tools, but instead he is charging 45 dollars for it.

Anyways, thank you for scamming me, and I will be getting my money back.
this guys replay to all paid thread and talking about bad thinks and he is bullsh!t like no body ...

he is a small kid so don't care bro about that

( " I will consider him my nephew and urinate on him " )
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 05:56   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is the proper discord for these tools.

Don't buy from zekkapakker. Not working and not updated for 5/17 patch at all. As a matter of fact, I guarantee you that your game is crashing when you use his tools and try to join a game. This is a fact. I guarantee you that I will also know exactly at what time his tools will start to function again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 12:32   #19

Quote:

This is the proper discord for these tools.

Don't buy from zekkapakker. Not working and not updated for 5/17 patch at all. As a matter of fact, I guarantee you that your game is crashing when you use his tools and try to join a game. This is a fact. I guarantee you that I will also know exactly at what time his tools will start to function again.
we are almost ready for release the new update, dude you spamming are so annoing, your malware are exposed and all know about this... you just defame for promove your kaylogger tools... 14 years kid
Old 05/17/2018, 14:51   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

haha scammer go get a real job you ******
Old 05/17/2018, 16:43   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How to buy
Old 05/17/2018, 21:37   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekkapakker View Post
we are almost ready for release the new update, dude you spamming are so annoing, your malware are exposed and all know about this... you just defame for promove your kaylogger tools... 14 years kid
First if you will talk **** to me, please learn how to use proper construction of your sentences, because I don't feel offended at all by what you say. Second of all, there exists a time-line of when PUBG went down, and which pak were first to come back up after update.

You claimed yours worked for 5/17/2018 and you made sure it says that before the update hit. This means you are a liar, because the update broke paks and they needed to be update.

Third of all, Factor was the first guy who had every single feature up and running an hour - 2 hours after the live servers went back up. It's funny, because while he isn't releasing his free tools at the moment, you are still "updating", but 5 minutes after he releases his free tools, suddenly yours works again like magic!

Do yourself, your parents, your friends and family, your "customers" a big favor, and just go find yourself bury 6 feet deep. Thank you and have a great day.

You sit down doggy, and you wait for the big checkmate that is coming to you.

PS: Mods, I bought this. It's legit and I love this seller. GG.
Old 05/17/2018, 22:13   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

OMG CANT WAIT FOR UPDATE I LOVE YOUR PAKS YOU AND RAFFY ARE THE BEST OMG I CANT WAIT TO USE CANT WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH UPDATING I LOVE YOU PLEASE HURRY.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 23:32   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyanzky View Post
haha scammer go get a real job you ******
?
Old 05/17/2018, 23:43   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ive tested it one week and im absolutely loving it!

Im since almost 11 Years in this forum never ive faced such a correct and helpful guy like minigunpam he is incredible and does a great job almost everyday you get a update for your hack and new features for this price its a MUST BUY hack if you guys tired of scamming peoples go ahead and buy this hack there is absolutely no risk of being scammed or cheated its a cheat for you with a fair advantage still.

If you look for ESP or wallhack this hack isnt for you but if you are tired of being extreme concentrated or of 100 hours of running around and not facing any action this hack is perfect for you since u spot the enemies very easy and can make alot of trouble to solo squads

again thank you very much minigunpam keep it up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2018, 00:42   #26

17-05-2018 update bypass ready and work safe

Old 05/18/2018, 14:17   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wow only took 2 days after the update came out for you to fix it. ONLY 2 days rofl.

Your program can never compete with what Factor brought to the table this morning. This is gonna be the beginning of the end for you but please don't go anywhere, I want you to stick around for the whole thing.
Old 05/18/2018, 18:09   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Wow only took 2 days after the update came out for you to fix it. ONLY 2 days rofl.

Your program can never compete with what Factor brought to the table this morning. This is gonna be the beginning of the end for you but please don't go anywhere, I want you to stick around for the whole thing.
Actually it was 1 Day or at least a half day of development for me totally fine for this Price.

I Keep vouch for this guy hes super friendly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2018, 18:45   #29

Quote:

skiddos level over 9000
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 12:44   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekkapakker View Post
17-05-2018 update bypass ready and work safe

are you giving out vouche copies so for example I could test it a few days on a new PUBG account and then report back.

I guess it might help you gain trust for new customers if some old forum members testify your work and I think you have some kind of licensing in place which would make a vouche for a few days possible, right?
Closed Thread

Tags
cheat, mod, pak, pubg