Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WOX] Auto-Update+UD+Streamable Hack

Discussion on [WOX] Auto-Update+UD+Streamable Hack within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 39
Thumbs up [WOX] Auto-Update+UD+Streamable Hack

WOX

KAKAO SERVER supported

looking for Resellers for WOX, refer customers to me and I will pay you back for each customer. I will only pay to a different purchased acc and will pay you your share starting from the second customer. To prevent people using mutiple accounts to get a discount $50 for each customer brought to me.

Welcome back to my store, just want to thank all of my customers who bought from me before. I have been seeking for a perfect hack since the beginning of my business, yet none of them were considered to be perfect.

Till now, I have finally find the one that presents all the features of a perfect legit hack.I am an official re-seller for WOX, it can be seen on their discord.

All of the features can be seen on the offical website, I am only going to highlight some of them here:

Auto-Update
Since the constant updates of PUBG, the dev has implemented it into the hack where the updates can be done automatically. Keeping the downtime to a minimum.

ESP Display method: Text, Icon, Both

Aim prediction[speed/drop]

-Visibility Check: Accurately To Bone
-Aimbot Scan: Only Aimbot Visible Bone
-Customizable Priority Bone Select: Head, Spine, Torso, Feet
-Customizable FOV Limit
-Smooth new

Automatically aim at arms/legs when visible
You can choose to aim at visible targets only, does not aim through walls

-Show Grenade Explosion Range new
-Spectator Detection

Will be Streamable through OBS soon, no estimate time

Price
250 usd
1600 rmb

Payment methods:
Paypal (Friends and family only)
BTC
Alipay
Wechat pay

DISCORD
NEW 20/05/2018

Video will be available soon, I can screen share if you are interested.
Please do not ask a trial/test/day/week code for this hack.

I am selling at the same price as the official website, price will be the same even if you buy from the developer. Also, ID will be required if you buy from the website. So if you are not the kind of person who would give out your real ID, Dm me for purchase.

Once the payment is received, your unique loader will be sent to you. You can also join the official discord group for update infos.

Supports: Windows 10
Old 05/11/2018, 00:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
350$ a month but it’s worth the money you spend. Aimbot close range or long range are both insane. There also a speculate warning system. Bought it today and 3 chicken dinner in a row.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2018, 00:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 381
BOI I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD MY LAMBO WITH THESE PRICES
Old 05/11/2018, 02:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
BOI I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD MY LAMBO WITH THESE PRICES
I totally agree with you, and I just want to point out that the dev is asking me to sell at $350+
I am just selling at the lowest price possible
Old 05/11/2018, 03:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**** hx0r is getting greedy... ��
Old 05/12/2018, 02:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

350 is stupid, other providers offer much cheaper with a comparable detection rate - this is short term money grabbing. 350 dollars every month for a software that has been around for 1-2 months. Not saying this is not legit just expressing my critisicm. People are being consumed further and further by greed. It's comical
Old 05/12/2018, 02:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaaa View Post
350 is stupid, other providers offer much cheaper with a comparable detection rate - this is short term money grabbing. 350 dollars every month for a software that has been around for 1-2 months. Not saying this is not legit just expressing my critisicm. People are being consumed further and further by greed. It's comical
The price is set by the developers for a reason, it's not that they think people are stupid and are willing to pay any amount they set. The price is set to be the quality of cheat that they are providing and also to keep the user base small to prevent detentions. This is the price for those who are willing and able to pay, no one is forced it purchase this product. But my selling price is forced by the dev.

Judging by the current state of the game, none of the public or cheap cheat providers have been able to keep their detection rate down to a minimal. Most of them are even having difficulty keep their hack up and running due to the ridiculous amounts of PUBG updates, only few AUTO update hacks are still up and running at the moment.

12/05/208
WOX and Cyber are up and running, also UD. Auto/Bypass updates
EZpubg- updating UD
Artisian/Line pubg/ Smert - Got a ban wave today and updating
Quantum cheats- detected and testing
There's no need to mention Chinese hacks, none of the other hacks are offering the same quality or UD rate as WOX / Cyber.

I have been selling all of the hacks listed above and I am well aware of what's going on in this market
Please don't make up stuff that's not even true and up to date. Back up your statements with facts.

This quality product and marketing price is targeted at high end users, simply go somewhere else and choose other cheats if you can't afford it.
Old 05/12/2018, 13:58   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

350$ is a joke for some random cheat
any cheat will be detected sooner or later so u better buy radar for 40$/m and learn to play and always be safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Seller View Post
I have been selling all of the hacks listed above and I am well aware of what's going on in this market
Please don't make up stuff that's not even true and up to date. Back up your statements with facts.
u ddnt mention any russian hacks probably because they are 4 times cheaper?
memeware had no detection so far

also add some vids at least?
Old 05/12/2018, 17:07   #9

Artisan and Cyber are from Russia.

Will add soon, been busy streaming and hitting rank 1 with WOX
Old 05/12/2018, 22:15   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

detect
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2018, 23:16   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

350$ cheat got detected,nothing is sacred anymore.
Old 05/13/2018, 00:10   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

detect,no buy
Old 05/13/2018, 06:18   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got detected hahaha, so much for backing up with facts.
Old 05/13/2018, 10:51   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

RIP WOX. 350$ for cheat that got detected within a month ��
Old 05/13/2018, 11:03   #15

unfortunately, WOX faced the first ban wave after nearly a month of stabilisation due to PUBG's detection of Engine Draw on patch 3.8.22.34. We are urgently developing new anti-cheat bypass and new Inject and Draw methods. We are sorry for this ban wave. We added 7 days subscription as compensation. We will update the maintenance as soon as possible to ensure the stability of WOX. However, there is no specific ETA. We will publish the progress to our official website and Discord. Thank you.

None of the loaders were sold out after the detection, how was that scamming?

All of the people who said its detected and scam did not buy from me
Closed Thread