Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xeno Private - Trials available

Discussion on Xeno Private - Trials available within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/22/2018, 19:48   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Yea, you can add me on Discord Krad#0001.

I dont deal with brazilians normally, the only payment method is bitcoin / eth for you.

A few countrys are blocked from visiting my site.
Thank you! Unfortunately I do not have bitcoins or eth. Only paypal. But if I can get some coin I'll contact you. I hope you understand. =)
Old 03/22/2018, 19:58   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Vouch copies at all? Got a PM from you in discord.
Old 03/22/2018, 20:18   #18

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentVex View Post
Vouch copies at all? Got a PM from you in discord.
Yea sure, just pm me i got 1hr trials.

Krad#4200

Quote:
Originally Posted by merdamt View Post
Thank you! Unfortunately I do not have bitcoins or eth. Only paypal. But if I can get some coin I'll contact you. I hope you understand. =)
You can pay me PayPal too, i accept cryptovouchers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2018, 21:51   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll follow. If one day you accept payment directly by paypal I can buy. Thanks for listening. Have a great day.
Old 03/22/2018, 22:40   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch...
Xeno is a Very great hack .. Kradau is Good and very fast at support ..
Old 03/23/2018, 18:38   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Всем Привет. Я из Украины. Хочу оставить отзыв о данном чите и его продавцах.
Hi all. I from Ukraine (eu) . I want to leave feedback on this cheat and its sellers.
Сразу скажу что если вы с Украины, или России или из другой страны не имеет значения, поскольку чит работает отлично в любом регионе. Я добавил продавцов в дискорд и с помощью гугл переводчика общался с ними насчет чита. Продавцы были со мной очень вежливы, всегда и своевременно отвечали на мои вопросы. Также они помогли мне с оплатой и установкой чита. У меня была проблема с ноутбуком, один из продавцов через TeamViewer помог мне решить ее, потратив свое время. Ребята отвечают на сообщения всегда и сразу. Чит работает на 100% описанию. Все функции работают на ура, ничего не лагает. Все кто хочет купить и сомневается пишите продавцам в дискорд. Вы не пожалеете. Если вы не можете или не знаете как оплатить через биткоин, найдите либо хороший обменник, либо найдите человека который сможет произвести обмен ваших средств и скинуть деньги продавцу в биткоинах. Все очень легко.Советую чит всем, если у вас есть вопросы пишите мне и я постараюсь на них ответить(на форуме я сижу не часто)

Go tell that if you are from Ukraine, or Russia or from another country does not matter, since the cheat works perfectly in any region. I added sellers to the discord and with the help of Google translator talked with them about the chit. The sellers were very polite with me, always and in a timely manner answered my questions. They also helped me with the payment and installation of the chit. I had a problem with the laptop, one of the vendors through TeamViewer helped me solve it by spending my time. The guys respond to messages always and at once. Chit works on a 100% description. All functions work on hurray, nothing lags. Anyone who wants to buy and doubts write to the sellers in the discord. You will not regret. If you can not or do not know how to pay through bitcoin, find either a good exchanger, or find a person who can make an exchange of your money and throw money to the seller in bitcoins. Everything is very easy. I advise everyone to read if you have any questions, write to me and I will try to answer them (I do not often sit on the forum) Всем спасибо за внимание, спасибо продавцам Thank you all for your attention, thank you to the sellers. Thats AWESOME
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2018, 22:11   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just got the 1hr trial from krad as promised he walk me through everything, actually its supereasy to install, done it myself than. And it works fine! ESP is nice and so on showing full details.

Well and he offers a very cheap price for it, if you just compare it to others in the same range. He is adding Aimbot too now, just waiting on it to test. Got the month also now.. and than free upgrade to the AIM ESP version D im happy and really appreciate the nice support from Kradau.

Thanks again!
Old 03/24/2018, 12:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiotrulaP10 View Post
Just got the 1hr trial from krad as promised he walk me through everything, actually its supereasy to install, done it myself than. And it works fine! ESP is nice and so on showing full details.

Well and he offers a very cheap price for it, if you just compare it to others in the same range. He is adding Aimbot too now, just waiting on it to test. Got the month also now.. and than free upgrade to the AIM ESP version D im happy and really appreciate the nice support from Kradau.

Thanks again!
Aimbot added.
Old 03/28/2018, 12:46   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Im writing this review after already 18 hours of use and i can already tell that i had a really amazing time using it, many epic fights, lootdrop steals, overall derpness ... and super hilarious bloopers Xd

Aimbot 8/10
The aimbot at early stage comes without many options, but it does its job quite well. You just have to be cautious to not trace targets trough walls and stuff. Very unnoticeable if you quick tap-shoot with it.

Visual 10/10
Very nice esp with customizable colors and distance sliders to adjust it to your liking, wether you want to go legit with friends or go apeshit solo!
Also includes an option for a 420 noscope crosshair!

Security: 10/10
Nothing to add here!

Support 9/10
Their support is usually amazingly fast and able to help you with any problem you face. Also they're insanely fast at patching the hack after pubg patches their game, which was really refreshing to see!

Overall 9/10
Very good hack to play and have a ton of fun with, many things to customize, constant updates and the price is really good for what you get, compared to other trusted and serious h4x0rz
Also keep in mind that you can use it to stream and show off ur mad skillz on tweedch and get all the grillz Kappa

Best regards,
JP
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2018, 13:18   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Also ich nutze XENO schon seit längeren und kann ihm jeden nur empfehlen !!!

I use Xeno a long time , and it is perfect ESP + AIMBOT !!!

ESP ITEMS 9/10

AIMBOT 9/10 ( very Stealth ) nicht übertrieben genau Perfekt SMOTH

PLAYER ESP 9/10

Support @ 10/+10

Ich kann XENO jedem empfehlen , super TEIL und super GÜNSTIG !!!!

Buy XENO for Undercover Cheating my Friends !!!!

Aimbot very Smoth!!!
Old 03/29/2018, 18:15   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very helpful guy Really 10/10 for this person.
Old 03/29/2018, 20:43   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Best source of undetected Cheats - I will literally not buy from anyone else. Strong Vouch from me. Customer service is off the charts. ESP and Aimbot are on point - great for heavy raging or legit play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2018, 20:43   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

uh man
just purchased 1 day trial cant sign in via discord on their site Error code: EX0
no support answers
guess i just wasted 15 $
Old 04/02/2018, 01:20   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackxD View Post
uh man
just purchased 1 day trial cant sign in via discord on their site Error code: EX0
no support answers
guess i just wasted 15 $
It was an error with discord. I fiXed it now. Please login again, your code is still valid 24hrs since you didnt activate it.

I was busy, the day over. Please leave me some time to answer, and not just "no support answer". I am somewhat called "human" kk.

If you have eror with keys or so, your time will be added up after i processed your request.
Old 04/03/2018, 12:39   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
It was an error with discord. I fiXed it now. Please login again, your code is still valid 24hrs since you didnt activate it.

I was busy, the day over. Please leave me some time to answer, and not just "no support answer". I am somewhat called "human" kk.

If you have eror with keys or so, your time will be added up after i processed your request.
+1, Kradau always answer, the best support service I remember. I ask him a lot of question before buy and he solved it very fast.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread