Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ UNDETECTED ] [ CHEAP ] [ 10$/DAY ]

Discussion on [ UNDETECTED ] [ CHEAP ] [ 10$/DAY ] within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ UNDETECTED ] [ CHEAP ] [ 11$/DAY ] [NAMELESS]

Removed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/27/2018, 22:58   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep! legit guy bought the cheat, fully working! nice ESP and aimbot!
and an extra [+] for the cheap price!
Old 03/02/2018, 21:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

legit guy?
Old 03/02/2018, 22:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemzis View Post
legit guy?
I am legit you can ask any of my vips on discord im pretty sure they can vouch for me
Old 03/04/2018, 02:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can i get this? whats your discord?
Old 03/04/2018, 02:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mczilla13 View Post
can i get this? whats your discord?
The discord is Removed send me a pm im wiiz
Old 03/04/2018, 02:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works great!
Old 03/04/2018, 03:56   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got banned 10 minutes after using Excellence or the chinese 11 dollars hack that got me banned didnt even get 1 game it till it kicked me thought nothing of it.. started another few minutes in banned from pubg got a reply that it was a silent update and i should wait a few hours and my account will be credited with more time if i wante do purchase another copy of the game.. buy at your own risk this was my experience.
Old 03/04/2018, 17:33   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lightbulb Sorry for the bad experience

Quote:
i got banned 10 minutes after using Excellence or the chinese 11 dollars hack that got me banned didnt even get 1 game it till it kicked me thought nothing of it.. started another few minutes in banned from pubg got a reply that it was a silent update and i should wait a few hours and my account will be credited with more time if i wante do purchase another copy of the game.. buy at your own risk this was my experience.
Hello mczilla13.
We are terribly sorry for your bad experience. But, unfortunately, this is something that can happen to anyone & we cannot change it, bans do occur. and you take that risk when you use cheats. Even though we try to inform all our members when a "banwave" will occur. some might miss out on the information and end up getting banned.. :/

Contact me Wraith#8319 or Wiiz#0001 on discord for further questions regarding the subject!
Old 03/04/2018, 18:32   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im not mad that im banned im mad because i was tricked by some stupid kid for a cheat that didnt work in the first place.. im pretty sure he took an old cheat remade the menu and gui and sold it off as working
Old 03/04/2018, 18:37   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry for the bad experience

Quote:
im not mad that im banned im mad because i was tricked by some stupid kid for a cheat that didnt work in the first place.. im pretty sure he took an old cheat remade the menu and gui and sold it off as working
I can assure that the cheat is not an old version and is fully functioning... Nothing remade...

We're really sorry for your experience. Please contact me (@Wraith#8319) or Wiiz#0001 on discord, and we'll take further questions from there.
Old 03/04/2018, 19:20   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation Sorry for the bad experience

Quote:
i have been talking to wiz and was offered nothing for my loss of a game and 5 minutes playing time of the hack i purchased 2 copies of and didnt even activate the 2nd one but yet i get no cash back no game no cheat no nothing.. im pretty sure it is some sham *** **** going on. i have delt with cheats and cheaters for many years and got way better customer service from a 9 year old in a corner store

also being called a liar and being told i was using a different cheat.. sent screen shot proof of newly purchased game and fresh ban on newly purchased game.. and there cheat was the only one i used.. be im not calling anyone anything or spitting dirt just telling my story of what happened buyers beware.
When you use any cheats. You automatically agree to the risks of getting banned.

We have a dedicated TOS channel on the server that you should check out and understand what you agree on before you buy?.

Writing disrespectful things to me on discord won't change a thing.

We are sorry for the bad experience you had but we cannot do a thing about game bans.
Old 03/05/2018, 17:37   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
1.) Selling via discord/rocketr and thus bypassing our black market system is not allowed.

2.)
Quote:
You may only have one unclosed thread per offer. Similar offers or services (e.g. buying and selling elite*gold) are considered the same offer. However, opening multiple threads for related but different offers (e.g. selling Aion gold and WoW gold) is fine.

Rule 3 still applies when you let another user sell your goods (also known as reselling).
#closed
Closed Thread