Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG | Undetected ESP, AIMBOT

Discussion on PUBG | Undetected ESP, AIMBOT within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PUBG | Undetected ESP, AIMBOT

Hello, I am kinda new to Epvp but I am reselling 2 really good hacks, undetected, with great features. If you don't understand why they cost so much it's because BattleEye's anti-cheat is getting harder to bypass, and if hacks are low cost then more people have them, and it is easier to get detected. So really your paying for the protection, and don't ask for a discount because it's not happening. Anyways with that said this is what I am offering to you!

Hack#1

-Fully customisable ESP
*Enemies(Name/Weapon/Heath/Skeleton/Visible Check)
*Weapons
*Attachments
*Backbacks
*Suppressor's
*Helmets
*Body Armor
*Consumables/Medical
*Grenades
*Airdrop
*Cars
*Players death boxes

-Aimbot
*choose body part to aim at(head/body)
*select FOV
*Press key to activate aimbot
*Velocity predict
*Remove Sway
*Skip knocked out
*smoothing option(so when you activate aimbot you don't instantly snap to them)

Hack#2

-Aimbot
*Aimbot key
*Fov
*Aim at visible Targets only
*Predict Distance/Speed
*Smoothing
*Aim at bone

-ESP
*Player(Health/Distance/Name/Head)
*Vehicles
*Airdrops
*Dead Loot
*Loot
*Offers a very customisable ESP, you can select the distance items show up, the items you want to show up and you can color code the items as well

-Rage Hacks
*No Recoil
*No Spread
*No Sway
*No Bullet Drop
*Instant Bullet Hits
*Instant Revive/Use/Vault
*Speed hack
*Super Jump
*Super Speed
*Super Vehicle Turbo

prices are $95 for a week, $120 for 10 days, and $220 for 30 days. but you can trial it for $19 for 24 hours
If you are interested in screenshots just contact me and I can show you a few If you wan't to buy or talk more Contact me at my discord at Rusty#6204

Disclaimer:
1)I am not responsible for BANS.
2)Strictly NO REFUNDS under any circumstances.
3)If keys do not work DUE to developers of the hack getting caught, etc. It is NOT my responsibility.
*Buying of my keys means you acknowledge and agree to the terms above*
Old 02/21/2018, 07:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Rusty6204 View Post
If you don't understand why they cost so much it's because BattleEye's anti-cheat is getting harder to bypass, and if hacks are low cost then more people have them, and it is easier to get detected. So really your paying for the protection, and don't ask for a discount because it's not happening. Anyways with that said this is what I am offering to you!
GTFO with these prices.

Hack number 1 you are offering is named Destiny. WAAAAY cheaper at other sellers.
Hack number 2 is Externals Hack, which is detected again. A few people have been banned in the last hours.

Quote:
3)If keys do not work DUE to developers of the hack getting caught, etc. It is NOT my responsibility.
Lmao ... of course it IS your responsibility to offer a WORKING key. The customers pay for a WORKING key and not a "maybe working"-key.

Jeez ...Stop scamming people.