Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Buddy's Shop] [Undetected Pubg Cheats] [Fast-Reliable][Join our community]

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Buddy's Shop] [Undetected Pubg Cheats] [Fast-Reliable][Join our community]

Removed

Old 02/20/2018, 20:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1420
Can totally vouch him. Already bought a couple daily keys from him.

Old 02/21/2018, 10:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review: Hello! Just so people know, I have used different hacks for PUBG, so I will be making comparisons between the Destiny hack and the other hacks. Hopefully this helps people decide whether to buy this hack or not!
First, I will tell everyone how service was, then explain how the hack was.

Service: I give the service a 9/10, and I'll explain why I took 1 point off. I have ran into very great service from other providers, to just pure scammers and scum of the Earth. And honestly, Buddy is on the VERY top of list for me! He's been responding to EVERYTHING I have asked, helped me set up the hack, and answered questions that I needed answered. Even while he's busy, he makes time to get back to me and to reassure me of any issues that I may have. His service is TOP notch. Now, I would've given him a perfect score, but I have to remove 1 point because of this one important reason: The monthly cost is TOO damn high! (insert Samuel L. Jackson's voice). I'll explain:
For the past 2 months, I've used a specific hack that was only $45 per month, and another hack that was only $50 per month (please do not ask for source, I won't answer ). They were private hacks, NEVER detected and always updated whenever PUBG would update, security was great, the ESP was good, but the aimbots were nothing amazing. I recently stopped using their hacks because of the subpar aimbots and the services was just not there. However, at $45/month, you got a working hack. Now, the Destiny hack is WAY better (which I'll explain when I talk about the hack), and the service is SUPERB! However, $190 is just too expensive and I can understand if a customer wouldn't want to pay that much. I would give service a PERFECT score ONLY if the prices were reduced. Maybe over time, they will decrease it. But for now, it is what it is.
Now, for the hack itself: I give this hack a 9.5/10. The way you can customize the colors of the items, players, attachments, etc is AWESOME. It is honestly one of my FAVORITE features of this hack! The aimbot is the reason why I took away just 1 point. For the most part, it works. I love how you can customize the FOV, the smoothness is good, and the aim prediction is WAY better than what I've used in the past. However, it presents a similar problem that I've had with other aimbots in the past: It becomes inaccurate at times. I've tried using just the head, neck, torso and pelvis features and sometimes when I aim lock on a target, it aims over the enemy's head. It's
It's happened with another aimbot that I've used, and I don't know what the main issue is. I just wish it wouldn't shoot above the enemy's head. But other than that, the aimbot is way better than what I've used in the past.

Overall, I give this WHOLE experience an 8.5/10. The main issues for deductions in points is because of the price (very high compared to other working private hacks), and the aimbot would sometimes shoot way above the enemy player (not always). This is my own personal review and I hope it helps answer uncertainties other customers may have. I can see myself using these providers again in the future, but for now my money is tight and fingers crossed the prices will go down! Final word, I recommend these guys and trust them! Enjoy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2018, 12:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey there first time poster here so take that for what it's worth

I specifically made this account to leave buddy a review. This was the first time I've used third party software with pubg and was a bit skeptical of trusting buddy. After a bit of research I felt confident enough to bite the bullet and try my luck with buddy.

First and foremost I echo the poster above me as far as awesome responsive service. Upon buying my key I was instructed on how to setup and use the hack. Having a few hiccups which was caused by something buddy stayed he had never seen before we got the hack working. To show how trustworthy buddy is I even allowed him remote access to my PC which he used to get my have working.

After using the hack for a day the customization of it is truly awesome. The aimbot I can't speak before but I heard it's better than most but still some hitches in getting headshots off. I can't really speak on that from my personal experience. I can speak on however that if you are wanting good solid trustworthy service then buddy is the way to go. He has a future long time customer in me I can assure anyone of that.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2018, 05:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I honestly don't like posting on threads when it comes to any kind of forums. But, Buddy here is just amazing. He is insane with his support, crazy response times, so kind, and just a chill guy to talk to. I've had absolutely no problems with the cheat when using it, and got everything to work completely fine. The ESP was really good and clean, the aimbot did have some hiccups but after using someone else's settings that they posted in the chat, I had no issues at all with it. Like the guy above me said, he totally has a "future long customer".
Old 02/25/2018, 20:37   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice coder !
Old 04/07/2018, 22:05   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Emilia > All

elite*gold: 567
Received Thanks: 1,364
Quote:
You may only have one unclosed thread per offer. Similar offers or services (e.g. buying and selling elite*gold) are considered the same offer. However, opening multiple threads for related but different offers (e.g. selling Aion gold and WoW gold) is fine.

Rule 3 still applies when you let another user sell your goods (also known as reselling).
#closed

Closed Thread

« [Selling][Undetected][PSSA Cheat][ALL ENGLISH] | PUBG HACks »