Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to pay money for a discord account with PUBG EXP discord on it

Discussion on Willing to pay money for a discord account with PUBG EXP discord on it within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Willing to pay money for a discord account with PUBG EXP discord on it

I got banned from the PUBG EXP (experienced) discord and I can't join the server if I made another account (IP ban). If anyone is willing to make an account with the discord server on it, I can pay you for the full account.
Old 02/05/2018, 19:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
Arrow PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds -> PlayerUnknown's B…

#moved
Old 03/13/2019, 16:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgriddle View Post
I got banned from the PUBG EXP (experienced) discord and I can't join the server if I made another account (IP ban). If anyone is willing to make an account with the discord server on it, I can pay you for the full account.
how much ur willing to pay?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Pre-Modded GTA 5 Account - PS4 - Willing To Pay Good Money For A Good Account
10/15/2017 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a pre-modded GTA 5 account for PS4 which consists over 400M cash (MIN) and rank 150 (MIN). Add me on Kik if you are selling an account like this as I am willing to pay good money for a reasonable account. Do not attempt to scam, I am not stupid. Payment from me will be made via Paypal F&F as this is the safest option for the seller for understandable reasons. Kik - William.neel
Willing to pay money via paypal for custom database
07/11/2013 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello, I want to create custom database d11 from scratch, PM Me for more information. Or add me on skype: nour.rady1
Willing to pay good money to anyone who can help code some stuff into my server.
04/22/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I've recently created my own private server using Kimo source. Its TQ bins 5095. It has ninjas. Were rank 41 InfinateCo. However there are some things that myself or coder don't know how to fix. We need a server clock, that is in sync with the events, we need to edit + stats, but since its not source code I have no idea where to look for the + stats. Also making monster spawns smaller in Navicat, Im willing to offer a PM position for any experienced coder who can help in these areas....