Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/17/2018, 02:48   #331 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
I don't know why so many people trashtalking about this cheat.

I've been using it since it came out and I've never had any kind of problem or whatever.

I have to assume that competitors sending their soldiers because otherwise they failed before starting??

IZI ♥
Old 12/17/2018, 03:44   #332 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can i use the cheat 1 day trial for 2€ ?
Old 12/17/2018, 03:48   #333

elite*gold: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by ,EastSide' View Post
can i use the cheat 1 day trial for 2€ ?
Hey EastSide,

Contact me on Discord or Skype, we can work something out!
Old 12/17/2018, 03:55   #334 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hey EastSide,

Contact me on Discord or Skype, we can work something out!
discord added
Old 12/17/2018, 04:40   #335 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BIG ******* VOUCH FOR IZI, been using it for about a month and there isn't a better cheat out there trust me I've tried them all. You will be impressed and you will appreciate every detail of this cheat.

Sh1ne
Old 12/17/2018, 05:05   #336 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalkor View Post
BIG ******* VOUCH FOR IZI, been using it for about a month and there isn't a better cheat out there trust me I've tried them all. You will be impressed and you will appreciate every detail of this cheat.

Sh1ne
Proof for the buy and use 1 month ?
Old 12/17/2018, 05:08   #337 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What kind of proof are you wanting? If you are skeptical buy a week and see for yourself.
Old 12/17/2018, 17:51   #338 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SOMEHOW someone found out my discord and since then I have received a few negatives messages because of my HONEST review.

All the vouches you see above are obviously a desperate attempt at covering up what I wrote
don't you find the timing a bit odd??????
Anyhow I dont give a **** and left the discord so you wont be able to rage at me anymore
Your problem if you want to be iSheeps
Old 12/17/2018, 19:54   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoooooooooos View Post
SOMEHOW someone found out my discord and since then I have received a few negatives messages because of my HONEST review.

All the vouches you see above are obviously a desperate attempt at covering up what I wrote
don't you find the timing a bit odd??????
Anyhow I dont give a **** and left the discord so you wont be able to rage at me anymore
Your problem if you want to be iSheeps
Hey anonymoooooooooos,

I have no problem with you leaving your honest review, as you can see I didn't even reply to it as it's just a review. It's really sad that you had to make a new account to do that though, and somehow were still found. Either way I'd appreciate if you'd stay off my thread from now on as I don't like the negativity you're bringing around my customers, thank you.

Regards,
Valerie
Old 12/17/2018, 20:57   #340 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been using the cheetoh for some months now, and after trying all sorts of different ones since PUBG came out, I can say this one is by far the best. Mods might take a couple of days to update it after big game updates but it is always with the intention to keep the clients safe. They won't just update it in a day and launch it just to get everyone banned, as other hacks do.

All the different options work flawlessly and it's pretty straight forward, plus the Discord is very active and the mods and support team always help you out.
Old 12/19/2018, 00:08   #341 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 184
Hi guys,

i tried to contact RealVal via Discord, no answer. Is there another way i can purchase the hack ? thanks
Old 12/19/2018, 03:54   #342 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0h View Post
Hi guys,

i tried to contact RealVal via Discord, no answer. Is there another way i can purchase the hack ? thanks
Hey bud the main discord was deleted. I think related to the recent negativity throughout the community. I would check back a bit later to see if Val updates this post with a new discord contact.
Old 12/19/2018, 05:10   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0h View Post
Hi guys,

I transferred all customers over to my new discord and haven't updated the thread yet, I'll update it now.

The discord wasn't closed was just doing a community transfer, old account can still be contacted but don't expect a reply for a while.

Cheat has been updated for the latest patch, go out and own the new map!

Fixed an issue with the latest Windows 10 update, working fine on 1809 once again.
Old 12/22/2018, 05:25   #344 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One of the best cheats around especially for the price Aim bot, ESP, Misc Features all work like a charm and give me small to no performance decreases would recommend to anyone questioning purchasing. +1
Old 12/22/2018, 09:23   #345 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

guys, new discord? can't talk to anyone possibly val account banned

Tags
cheat, izi, pubg, undetected