Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/23/2018, 00:16   #361 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added on discord
Old 12/23/2018, 04:59   #362 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Better stick to other reliable PUBG Providers.
Not to a lying developer with a discord community which gets banned every week, a crapcheat that patches your windows and was detected (plenty of times).
Old 12/23/2018, 05:27   #363 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+1 Fast & Easy
Old 12/23/2018, 10:34   #364 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
Last time I deleted your nonsense posts without giving you an infraction.
Next time, you will all receive one without any warning.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2018, 13:13   #365 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat is detected. Aimbot & ESP are **** and the support is low quality. His discord server got banned twice and you always need to search for it again. Cheat server was now multiple times down and i couldnt play.

He is also asking his customers to leave good feedback for some days subtime. Dont buy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2018, 18:49   #366

elite*gold: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceformula View Post
Cheat is detected. Aimbot & ESP are **** and the support is low quality. His discord server got banned twice and you always need to search for it again. Cheat server was now multiple times down and i couldnt play.

He is also asking his customers to leave good feedback for some days subtime. Dont buy!
Hey traceformula,

Thanks for your feedback but are you sure you’re talking about the right cheat? As we’re definitely not detected, but I see why you’d say that - you’re a Desync user. The cheat goes down for maybe an hour at most at night because we are constantly pushing updates, but I suppose that’s a bad thing. Thank you for leaving a review though.

Please refrain from posting on my thread anymore, if you’d like to speak further you can PM me.
Old 12/23/2018, 19:48   #367 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hey traceformula,

Thanks for your feedback but are you sure you’re talking about the right cheat? As we’re definitely not detected, but I see why you’d say that - you’re a Desync user. The cheat goes down for maybe an hour at most at night because we are constantly pushing updates, but I suppose that’s a bad thing. Thank you for leaving a review though.

Please refrain from posting on my thread anymore, if you’d like to speak further you can PM me.
Are you mentally challenged? I used your detected hack not DESYNC. Why do you need to lie now? Is this the only thing you can do? Last time it got detected you told me it was a manual ban? I used IZI and now since i got banned im a DESYNC user now? What is this for a logic?

You update nothing. The cheat is the same since weeks. Same bugs, same problems, no new features added. And dont say you do -security updates because as we can see you got detected.

PM yourself scammer.
Old 12/23/2018, 20:37   #368

elite*gold: 149
Added a video preview for some of you wondering how IZI performs, made by our valuable editor.

Still alive and undetected, even after all the trash talkers above got hit by a ban wave - this is why you should only use IZI.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2018, 00:34   #369 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep to this cheat. Fast and reliable support. It is genuinely a reliable cheat and honestly I would pick this over other providers. Reasonable prices and you feel safe using it.

I’ve blatantly been using aimbot on one account and have not been banned yet, (it’s been two weeks.)

I recommend you don’t listen to the haters in the comment section because you will be missing out on a quality undetected cheat.
Old 12/24/2018, 04:51   #370 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep very fast & friendly,

Aimbot & ESP is 10/10 especially being stream proof

would buy again
Old 12/24/2018, 06:27   #371 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is the kind of provider you're supporting. izi doesn't sell like before so they resort to shady/scummy tactics to fight the competition
Not to mention 0day (main coder) goes around begging people for money cause their product is dying

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/24/2018, 12:26   #372 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Izi got detected at least 3 times. Saying UD 1 year + is a lie.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/24/2018, 14:38   #373 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I know 2 detections of them. VAL is just lying about his detection rate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2018, 14:53   #374 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationWalküre View Post
I know 2 detections of them. VAL is just lying about his detection rate.

#neverdetected
Old 12/24/2018, 15:39   #375 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

CHEAT is TRASH ! detected 3 time !
dev is **** with trash talk
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cheat, izi, pubg, undetected