Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/24/2023, 07:25   #811 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
After using izi, the frame rate of the game has been reduced by half than before. When there are many people, it is only 60fps. My computer configuration is i7 10400k 3070ti. Please tell me what to do?
Old 02/25/2023, 01:04   #812

elite*gold: 149
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygnice View Post
After using izi, the frame rate of the game has been reduced by half than before. When there are many people, it is only 60fps. My computer configuration is i7 10400k 3070ti. Please tell me what to do?
Hello ygnice,

You shouldn’t be experiencing any frame loss. It’s most likely indirectly caused by something else, if you’d like further assistance you should visit

Regards,
Val
Old 02/27/2023, 22:53   #813

+ Added Minimap Radar
- Minimap Radar will be in both Full/ESP Versions
- Minimap Radar will eventually show player direction
- Plans to add full map radar with further functionality

If you're interested in a radar-only version (which would be cheaper), contact us!

Old 03/02/2023, 21:12   #814

+ Added Silent Aim to Full version
- Fixed map radar extension
- Fixed map radar on some resolutions (1920x1200, 2560x1080, 3440x1440)
- Map radar now only shows enemies
- Fixed crash when changing game resolution
- Fixed some crashes when joining game
- Fixed No Recoil crash happening on last game update

Old 03/04/2023, 01:16   #815

- Added Silent Aim safe mode. If enabled, silent aim works only when scoped and it apply some randomization on hit point

- Added silent aim dedicated bone and silent aim dedicated FOV, with dedicated secondary FOV circle in red color

- Improved performance

Semi-legit clip of a reduced accuracy Silent Aim

Old 03/04/2023, 22:33   #816 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can't play more than one game. The game always crashes.
Old 03/04/2023, 23:06   #817

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gersinho_rn View Post
I can't play more than one game. The game always crashes.
Visit for support. You shouldn’t be experiencing any crashes at all.
Old 03/05/2023, 09:57   #818 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is the price for purchasing in China
Old 03/05/2023, 20:09   #819

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by qiufeng View Post
What is the price for purchasing in China
Hello qiufeng,

The prices can be found by visiting - we often offer discounts for new/recurring users so please so make a ticket before your purchase.

Regards,
Val
Old 03/14/2023, 10:58   #820 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
IZI PUBG has been around since late 2017, making us one of the oldest providers in the market - whilst also maintaining two of the longest undetected streaks. There's nothing we prioritize more than security alongside performance. IZI PUBG is fully internal, stream-proof, and heavily optimized to prevent any performance loss. If you're looking for a cheat that will keep your account as safe as possible whilst cheating, you've found us!

For more information, questions, and/or to purchase please visit

-----------------------------------

3/4/23

Silent Aim (Legit Mode) has been added to the Full Version, this will keep you as safe as possible but still give you an insane advantage

3/2/23

Silent Aim has been added to the Full Version, alongside many radar changes and fixes including the radar now showing enemy direction.

2/22/23

Minimap Radar has been added to both Full/ESP Versions of the cheat.
If you're interested in a radar-only version (which would be cheaper), contact us!

This problem will occur during injection Status: Error while loading modules (#2)
Old 03/14/2023, 17:39   #821

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by qiufeng View Post
This problem will occur during injection Status: Error while loading modules (#2)
That would be caused by not following the first and only step in the instructions. Visit for support if you’re having any issues.
Old 03/15/2023, 13:03   #822 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 315
Hi, I insta bought your prodcut via crypto (LTC) but I am not able to download the client. Seems to be not reachable the website. I opened also a ticket but so far noone replied to me

Update: Instand delivery - Not happening. No support, waiting for almost an hour now. Was guaranteed instant access to private area after buying, also did not happen. So far I do not know why this is happening but it is not a nice experience. I mean you are not even able to talk to others on discord it is all blocked. You cant do anything except for waiting ... and thats pretty disappointing when you chosen INSTA delivery

EDIT: Found out from a customer I randomly added that the client is updated or sthg ... waiting for this to be clarified
Old 03/16/2023, 00:45   #823

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeb23 View Post
Hi, I insta bought your prodcut via crypto (LTC) but I am not able to download the client. Seems to be not reachable the website. I opened also a ticket but so far noone replied to me
Hello Seeb23,

We had put the server offline for the new patch while we updated it, hopefully you were able to get it setup now. It was fairly late so the sales discord doesn't get replies as fast as the customer discord would, but I have sent you an invite to the customer discord where you should get a reply to tickets within minutes.

As for the instant delivery, you got it fairly instantly but unfortunately you purchased it while PUBG was in maintenance or had already pushed the new update so we had the server offline while we worked on it.

Hopefully everything is working fine for you now, if not - feel free to make a ticket in the customer discord for a faster response.

Regards,
Val
Old 03/19/2023, 03:00   #824 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So your website is down..? just displays "Test" - whats the go.?

Does this come with HWID spoofer protection.?
Old 03/19/2023, 22:50   #825 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

website doesn't work?

Tags
cheat, izi, pubg, undetected