Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/17/2019, 18:20   #556 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
it is bad and always detected
Old 10/17/2019, 18:37   #557 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanlii View Post
You are a fool if you think IZI deserves those choice of words. It is the safest on the market and one of the best builds that anyone could find for PUBG.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2019, 22:44   #558

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanlii View Post
I’m so sorry to hear that, and if you truly believe that I’d love to resolve this problem but I think you may be mistaking my cheat. On average we last 10 or so months undetected, and from customer feedback I don’t think it is bad at all but I listen to every single customer and I’d love to hear from you! Please do contact me.
Old 10/18/2019, 04:01   #559 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can say IZI is the best Top safe on the market.Esp is clear and no fps drop.Aimbot not good rn,Its perfect if you use tap fire and if you spay you need pull down yourself a bit becoz recoil.

I played on many cheats,I'm happy with IZI now
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2019, 14:58   #560 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
I’m so sorry to hear that, and if you truly believe that I’d love to resolve this problem but I think you may be mistaking my cheat. On average we last 10 or so months undetected, and from customer feedback I don’t think it is bad at all but I listen to every single customer and I’d love to hear from you! Please do contact me.
I bought your cheat and it was detectable in the 2nd day i played it and when i told you about my situation on discord you never responded.

I do not recommend this cheat think twice people
Old 10/19/2019, 19:09   #561

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mladz View Post
I bought your cheat and it was detectable in the 2nd day i played it and when i told you about my situation on discord you never responded.

I do not recommend this cheat think twice people
If what you’re saying is true I sincerely apologize for that. I wasn’t aware that someone contacted me and I didn’t reply, I have over 500 messages every day and I try my best to reply to all of them as fast as I humanly can.
I can assure you that my product is extremely safe and there should be no reason you received that ban. Regardless, I apologize for that as well and I’d love you to contact me privately in order to come to a resolution with this!.
Old 10/19/2019, 19:31   #562 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 91
I purchased it for a month and i am currently 2 days in.

I have bought and tested a couple of different pubg cheats now and i can for sure say that IZI is by far my current favorite due to the price and what you get for the money you pay.

ESP 9/10

- Reason for 9 points out of 10 is mainly because it can get pretty confusing if you can't filter out exact items you would like to see. So as this is a personal preference it is from my side a 9/10. The ESP is very detailed and smooth something i appreciate.

Aimbot 0/0

- I can't judge as i am not into aimbots. Heard from many in the chat tho that it is great.

Spectator Count 10/10

Perfect. Whenever i see people spectate me i just play it a bit more calm and it has worked out just fine.

I am currently just 2 days into my subscription but so far i can recommend it. The support i have been given by @ has been 11/10 and the cheat works perfectly without any fps loss which made up my conclusion about purchasing lifetime after my subscription ends.

I highly recommend this for PUBG.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2019, 19:48   #563 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I purchased it for a month and i am currently 2 days in.

I have bought and tried it for halfmonth,itsworth your money i promise.And the support、coder are all nice to help.

ESP 9/10
- Perfect esp wont make you drop any FPS!The only reason its 9 of 10 is because thers not a "rare items"filter XD

Aimbot 7/10
- Its nice to use but still has some flaws need to be fix.And the coder just promised he will update it asap.

Spectator 10/10
Perfect and safe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2019, 15:54   #564 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any spots available? just added discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2019, 13:26   #565 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much money ?
Old 10/22/2019, 15:41   #566

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by omer92 View Post
How much money ?
You can see the prices on the main post, additionally you could also see them on where you can also find my contact information!
Old 10/23/2019, 04:10   #567 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Will there be a promotion for Christmas?
Old 10/23/2019, 04:14   #568

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jioye View Post
Will there be a promotion for Christmas?
Don’t forget about Halloween! We love the Spooky season and would enjoy seeing new customers put some fright into PUBG players! What better way to do that than with IZI?
Old 10/23/2019, 13:59   #569 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There is new update released right now. Do I have to wait for some update or is it working with the new patch ?
Old 10/23/2019, 21:14   #570

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabz89 View Post
There is new update released right now. Do I have to wait for some update or is it working with the new patch ?
We have already updated it for the latest patch!

Tags
cheat, izi, pubg, undetected